How does the Quarrantine actually work for DVC members from New York?

Well there goes my planned August trip
This makes three cancelled trips for me (March, May and August)

Can anyone top this?
I'll enter that competition since I'm still waiting to find out. We had VGC reserved in April, May, and July. I have Labor Day reserved. Don't know if either the hotels or the parks will be open.

Can you legally be prevented from accessing property that you own?

Given that the closure was legal due to State of Emergency, I suspect that under the continued state of emergency it remains legal to not allow timeshare owners to book specific time that is impacted by the declared emergency.

We cancelled March, May, July, September WDW, and November. November was cancelled because it was built around a DCL Merrytime Cruise for DH’s birthday.

I was so sure the September trip would happen. I spent 8 hours the first day you could book park reservations getting something for then. I cancelled them today.

We cancelled March, May, July, September WDW, and November. November was cancelled because it was built around a DCL Merrytime Cruise for DH’s birthday.

I was so sure the September trip would happen. I spent 8 hours the first day you could book park reservations getting something for then. I cancelled them today.
Someone in the other NY NJ CT thread said they just called and told the list of states will be changing

Last edited:
Any chance AP's for folks living in the tri-state area to be extended until both Florida and NY's quarantines expire?
A mandatory 28 day quarantine simply is not doable for folks living in these states

Any chance AP's for folks living in the tri-state area to be extended until both Florida and NY's quarantines expire?
A mandatory 28 day quarantine simply is not doable for folks living in these states
Yep. Even if FL changed their quarantine, it doesn't look like NY will change theirs any time soon (because FL's numbers are still going up), so we are officially pulling the plug on our August trip. Super bummed but we knew it was coming. Later today, we'll be releasing a RIV 1br-std for the first week of September if anyone is interested...

Yep. Even if FL changed their quarantine, it doesn't look like NY will change theirs any time soon (because FL's numbers are still going up), so we are officially pulling the plug on our August trip. Super bummed but we knew it was coming. Later today, we'll be releasing a RIV 1br-std for the first week of September if anyone is interested...
most likely right behind you! FL getting under 10% 7 day rolling is not looking good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter