How does the 2 or 3 days park passes work?

*Fantasia*

<font color=royalblue>Nothing beats a nice clean-c
When we buy a 2 or 3 day park passes, does this work like parkhopper? We would like to park hop? Do you have to go to the park for 2 or 3 consecutive days or can you skip a day to relax and then go back again to the park? I would like a break in the middle instead of going to the parks back to back. Thanks in advance!

Ps....How do I change info under my screen name? I prefer to say something different instead of Welcomed Guest.

It's just like a Disney park hopper. You can go back and forth between US and IoA as much as you like in a day, and it only counts as one day off your ticket. You can use the days as you like - consecutively, or months/years apart. I have a 3-day ticket. Used two days (not consecutively) on my last trip, and have a day left for future use.

Thanks John! I haven't been to Universal for about 20 yrs now and this was in California!! So all this are new to me! Thanks again!!

aka: Fantasia_

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter