• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How does Rotation Dining work?

Lily1000

Earning My Ears
I understand that you are assigned a certain dining room on a certain night and that your wait staff travels with you.

I'm curious, on a specific day do they assign people to various restaurants or is only one restaurant in use for that day.

If they assign various restaurants on one day, how do they decide who goes where?

eg It's a formal night and some go to Animator's Palate while others are assigned Lumiere's?

There are three restaurants onboard... Parrot Cay, Animator's Palate, and Lumière's (on the Magic... on the Wonder it's Triton's). All three are in use every night. You'll be assigned to one of three rotations...

LAPLAPL,
PLAPLAP, or
APLAPLA

where L = Lumière's, A = Animator's Palate, and P = Parrot Cay.

So which restaurant you go to on any given night depends on what night it is and which rotation you're on.

On the 7-day cruise, you get each restaurant's "theme" only once... these nights are Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday. The other four nights there are special menus that are served in all three restaurants.

Go to my web site and look at the menus. It might make a little more sense.

www.dcltribute.com/menus

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter