• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How does ME work with Early Flight departures

Dionnemay

Mouseketeer
We're going in 5 days (March 12-19) and the cheapest tickets I could find on Price line had the worst arrival/departure times but I took them- sacrificed the inconvenience for a few hundred $ in extra spending money!:cool2:

We arrive at MCO at 7pm and depart at 6:15am!:scared1:

This is the first time we've ever arrived so late and departed so early. I know our arrival isn't late enough to affect ME but how does ME work with such an early departure? If the bus leaves 3 hours prior to your flight, will we have to be out at the bus stop at 3am? Do they even run that early?

I imagine we would have to check in and check our luggage at the airport ourselves?

Anyone else who has ever had an early departure using ME, please fill me in...

We're going in 5 days (March 12-19) and the cheapest tickets I could find on Price line had the worst arrival/departure times but I took them- sacrificed the inconvenience for a few hundred $ in extra spending money!:cool2:

We arrive at MCO at 7pm and depart at 6:15am!:scared1:

This is the first time we've ever arrived so late and departed so early. I know our arrival isn't late enough to affect ME but how does ME work with such an early departure? If the bus leaves 3 hours prior to your flight, will we have to be out at the bus stop at 3am? Do they even run that early?

I imagine we would have to check in and check our luggage at the airport ourselves?

Anyone else who has ever had an early departure using ME, please fill me in...

You've got it. DME buses run 24-7 and will pick you up about three hours before your flight time, which means about 3:15 a.m. for a 6:15 a.m. departure. And, unfortunately, the RAC counter only is open from 5:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and you must be able to check in no later than three hours before your flight time and no earlier than 12 hours before, so you will have to take your bags with you on the bus and check in at the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter