How does DDP work at Via Napoli?

crzy4mk

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for
From everything I've read, Via Napoli is on the list of DDP restaurants. I'm wondering how using a TS credit would work there in regards to getting a pizza? Does it just apply to individual pies or half of a larger pie or what? Thanks!

From what I've read, yes, if you want pizza, it is the individual pizza only and there is no sharing. You can also order their other entrees.

When we were there the server said only individual pizzas or the basic "Build it Yourself" pizza. Also you could not use 1 credit to order an individual pizza and then share it with someone else.

Just to add an extra question or to clarify .... can you use 2 TS credits to order the next size up pizza that says "serves 2" or can you use 3 or 4 TS credits to order the largest pizza?

They used to allow that, but now it's just individual pizzas and when you are on DDP you can't order one individual pizza using one credit to serve two persons.

Even when they allowed 2 TS credits for the large pizza they wouldn't allow it to be shared between more than 2 persons.

That makes no sense!! So basically we CANNOT pool 4 TS credits and get the mezzo metro pizza for the 4 of us?? We each have to get an individual pizza? :confused3

That makes no sense!! So basically we CANNOT pool 4 TS credits and get the mezzo metro pizza for the 4 of us?? We each have to get an individual pizza? :confused3

Correct.

Doesn't hurt to ask since they changed it once already and might change it back, who knows. The way it used to be, kids' credits didn't count - you had to have at least 4 adults at the table and you couldn't share with the kids or the 5th adult. The kids would have to order from the kids menu and if there was a 5th adult they had to order their own meal.

Easier for the restaurant to just go to the individual pizzas, I'd guess.

When we were there the server said only individual pizzas or the basic "Build it Yourself" pizza. Also you could not use 1 credit to order an individual pizza and then share it with someone else.

Same thing when we were there in late Oct/early Nov. We were paying OOP, so could order whatever we wanted, but heard the table next to us arguing with their waiter. They wanted to combine credits to order a larger pizza and were not allowed. They were told that each of the four adults could order their own personal pizza and the two kids had to order their meal from the kids menu. He also told them that each person on the DDP had to use a credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter