How do you put a picture ....

test
pictures.html

Caskbill, For custom avatars, does the administrator enable that privledge (sp) after a certain number of posts, or does the poster need to be a certain age? My DS9 recently joined the boards and does not have the custom avatar option in his user CP. Thanks for any info.

jeankeri, last I heard from Bill, a few days ago, he was out of town. You might send him a PM (link below) so he sees it when he returns. This thread may not near the top of page one then.

As to your question, I never heard of it not being available, age or # of posts, but in case it is posts, have him get to over 10 posts (that is the number in order to post links, etc), see if that fixes it.

http://130.94.75.33/member.php?u=18721

How do i attach a jpeg to my custom avatar or sig?:confused3

Dan, Thanks for your quick responses. As you can see, I haven't had time to add to my siggy yet, but now I have hope :yay: .

is the custom avator still unavailable? I'm having difficult. It keeps sayng something about upload not done:confused3

Ok, when I retrieve my avatar from my pictures, it isn't in the correct format, I guess. It's saying something like C:\documents, etc.

How do I get it into the right format?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter