• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do you find a cooking class?

Zandy595

DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f
I've tried internet searches, but haven't been able to come up with anything.

I would try searches in your local area! I would ask around some of the more popular resaturants about it too. Hope I helped!

~Jessie~

Some local technical colleges have some cooking classes in my area, also, you can try some "kitchen gadget" stores, and, some park and recreation departments offer some cooking classes.

Try your local community education office. That's usually through the local school district in my neck of the woods.

I'd also suggest looking at community colleges in the area.

Sometimes there are culinary schools that offer classes to the public at large.

Zandy595 said:
I've tried internet searches, but haven't been able to come up with anything.

Not sure where you are in FL, but Publix has a cooking school in Tampa and Sarasota and they are going to be opening another in Jacksonville very soon. I love their classes!

wdw_dine_junkie said:
Not sure where you are in FL, but Publix has a cooking school in Tampa and Sarasota and they are going to be opening another in Jacksonville very soon. I love their classes!
I've seen those classes advertised on their website. I would LOVE to do that, but I'm just north of W. Palm Beach and there aren't any around here. Maybe someday.

Zandy595 said:
I've seen those classes advertised on their website. I would LOVE to do that, but I'm just north of W. Palm Beach and there aren't any around here. Maybe someday.

Bummer, hopefully they will open more soon. That's where I learned the balsamic reduction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter