How do you eat your pizza?

I'm weird. :crazy:

I eat the sausage first, then the cheese, lastly I eat the crust the regular way.

Chicago deep-dish, I use a knife and fork.

Neither.

I've never had the kind of pizza that's so thin and slimy that you have to fold it to eat it. I HAVE had the gigantic deep-dish style stuffed pizza once that required a fork (Giordano's), but mostly I eat regular pizza that you just pick up and chow down.

THANK YOU!!! :rotfl2: I have, but slimy pretty well describes how I feel about it. (and nasty, and icky, and floppy, and...yeah) My husband says this is sacrilege.

I've never had the kind of pizza that's so thin and slimy that you have to fold it to eat it. I HAVE had the gigantic deep-dish style stuffed pizza once that required a fork (Giordano's), but mostly I eat regular pizza that you just pick up and chow down.

really thick or thin I wouldn't eat slimy pizza - you must be going the wrong places.

Fold on Boston style(refuse to say EE style)
Thick - just pick it up

I don't eat french fries with a fork either:rotfl2:

BTW I NEVER eat any Italien food south or west of NY, once you get out of the NorthEast it is all plastic replica of the real thing:thumbsup2

Definitely a fold, but have a napkin ready for the possible oil drip running down your arm! :rotfl2:

I don't think I've ever eaten pizza with a knife and fork. Nope, definitely not.

The only REAL pizza is genuine NY pizza and a proper New Yawka knows you must fold it to eat it.

Anything else is just bread with cheese and sauce.

Tongue firmly in cheek...but I do fold. If the pizza is some type that is unfoldable, I won't eat it (it's not pizza), unless it's Chicago deep dish and then it's knife and fork.

:thumbsup2

Real pizza is chicago deep dish. Impossible to fold.

I eat cheeseless pizza topped with layers of veggies so it's definitely a knife and forker.

No knife & fork for me or mine. If it's too floppy to eat with a fold it's wrong and I'm not touching it:snooty:

I cut it with scissors and then use my fork
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Neither for me. I just pick it up and eat it. I hate pizza so thin and floppy that it needs to be folded. I do like pizza so thick and full of toppings that you have to use a knife and fork for the first few bites, but it feels so wrong :rotfl:, that I'll still pick it up and eat it the regular way as soon as possible.

I will only use knife and fork if it is too hot to pick up and I cannot wait.

Not a fan of pizza that is all that foldable.

BTW I NEVER eat any Italien food south or west of NY, once you get out of the NorthEast it is all plastic replica of the real thing:thumbsup2

Because Italians never moved further west? I would have sworn that my first stepdad's family name was Colucci (before it was changed at Ellis Island of course) and there were many Italian families where I grew up and they cooked quite a bit, and my mom grew up with a large Italian family in NY and then they ALL moved to CA and continued to cook...

Anyway, I eat pizza any way I have to. DH struggles with it, but should eat pizza with knife and fork b/c his front teeth don't meet and the cheese presents difficulties for him.

I scrape off all the toppings s and eat this entirely separate of the crust.

Around here, it's impossible to get the kind of (New York) pizza that is thin enough to pick up and fold. I generally eat with a fork and knife.

I am from NJ...I fold....I will use a knife and fork though if it is blazing hot though...nothing worse then super hot molton cheese in your mouth!!

We just had NY style pizza at Celebration(best pizza I have found close to what I got in NJ) last night, and it was fresh from the oven, so knife and fork were needed!

Regular pizza=fold and eat
Sicilian= pick up and eat flat
Homemade pizza=usually fork and knife because I put tons of sauce on it and if I pick it up everything would slide off.

Anyway, I eat pizza any way I have to. DH struggles with it, but should eat pizza with knife and fork b/c his front teeth don't meet and the cheese presents difficulties for him.

You should look into getting him braces---your never to old to have your teeth fixed!

:

I won't eat Pizza out of NY--I had pizza in Chicago once and it was horrible--anyplace that says "NY Pizza" is lying if its not in NY LOL....Just like I won't eat any of the "fake" pizzas from like Pizza hut, papa johns or anyplace like that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter