How do you carry your tickets?

123SA

DIS Veteran
I booked a package that includes tickets and express pass. I believe that I will print paper passes at the resort.

I have been assuming that I can just carry all of my kids tickets, but it just occurred to me that I won't go on several of the rides. I guess they will need the tickets with them. Furthermore, if they just keep the tickets in their pockets, if they don't get lost, the water rides will ruin them.

What do you suggest for carrying tickets? My boys are 11 & 14.

Thanks for your help.

Lanyards are good, but they are expensive if you buy them at the parks. The clear plastic pouch helps keeps it from getting wet and having them wear it around their necks make it easier to keep track.

When I was there last month, I wore it on a lanyard around my neck when I went to the entrances. Then after it was scanned, I put the lanyard back in my pocket.

Lanyards are easy.

We always have them.......can take them on rides with metal detectors and as long as they're see through clear plastic, you don't need to remove EP every ride........wouldn't be without them.

Amazon is the way to go. But if you forget, or its too late, they have them at stores at the airport, but cheaper at some of the hotel gift shops. We have a box of them from cruises we've been on.

I always use a lanyard.

Just put ticket facing one window and express pass facing the other window. Easy to scan and convenient.

I concur with the lanyards. We got Hogwarts house ones at the park, but cheaper ones on Amazon will certainly work. You can tuck the lanyard into your top if you're going on roller coasters or wet rides to protect them.

Lanyards.

I have a cat in the hat one but I want a ravenclaw one.

The kids will have them too - it saves them having to carry bags and your tickets can be scanned from the lanyard so no faffing about :)

Phones have to be placed in a locker on metal detector rides. Ticket/EP are the only things allowed in lanyards on those rides.

Which rides are metal detector rides? I was hoping if we put out phones in these cases then I don't have to bring a bag to the parks since we are staying onsite this time.

Which rides are metal detector rides? I was hoping if we put out phones in these cases then I don't have to bring a bag to the parks since we are staying onsite this time.

Dragon Challenge used to be before it closed.

Now only Hulk and Rip Ride Rocket are metal detector rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!