How do you back up your photos/videos while at Disney?

I use One Drive over wifi. Both my Galaxy s7 and Nikon are set to auto connect to wifi and upload. That way we never loose anything. Got sick of lugging a laptop on vacation.

Most trips I just take my laptop, and at the end of each night, transfer them onto it, i categorize into "day 1" and then sub folder for my pictures, my bff's pictures, and then a separate folder for pics from my phone, and her phone, etc. It helps to keep everything IN ORDER and organized for when I get around to trip reporting.
I've never once put my laptop in the safe, I've always left it plugged in, but tucked away in my backpack/suitecase, and under a layer of clothing. That way it's not just sitting there in the open.

If you don't want to bring your laptop, your best bet will be to bring as MANY memory cards as you can and I'd say label them for what parts of the trip they are if you really want to go full out after they're full. When you're shooting pictures make sure you know what format you're shooting in, my DSLR can save a file in both raw & something else, or just one type, and raw takes up more space. If you don't need to save multiple copies or shoot in raw, that might help!

We're going to Asia in Oct, Japan, Beijing, Shanghai & Hong Kong, and are avid photographers & vloggers and none of us are wanting to lug our computers around all that, so it'll be a lot of memory card labelling!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter