How do I start a conversation?

Vintage princess

Mouseketeer
Hello! I would REALLY like to reply to an ADR thread via conversation but I can't seem to figure it out. When I click on conversation it says "no conversations to show" but I don't see a place to start a new one... Can anyone help? I don't want to miss out on a chance to get this ADR!!!

Hello! I would REALLY like to reply to an ADR thread via conversation but I can't seem to figure it out. When I click on conversation it says "no conversations to show" but I don't see a place to start a new one... Can anyone help? I don't want to miss out on a chance to get this ADR!!!

Where are you clicking on Conversation? You need to click on the avatar of the person you want to have a conversation with where you'll see Start a Conversation and click on that.

Did this work for you? I must be a slow learner. When I click on the avatar (or what I believe to be the avatar...the picture/symbol above their screen name) I only get the options for profile, follow or ignore. I do not see an option for Start a Conversation. Can someone simplify this for me even further?

Did this work for you? I must be a slow learner. When I click on the avatar (or what I believe to be the avatar...the picture/symbol above their screen name) I only get the options for profile, follow or ignore. I do not see an option for Start a Conversation. Can someone simplify this for me even further?

You need to have 10 posts before you can start a conversation. (Start a Conversation would be between Profile Page and Follow.)

Welcome to THE DIS!! When I got my 10 posts it took a little bit of time for my new options to be available SO maybe that will help you as well. (Randy)

Welcome to THE DIS!! When I got my 10 posts it took a little bit of time for my new options to be available SO maybe that will help you as well. (Randy)
How long did it take? I am finding myself in this position as well. I have 12 posts but it isn't giving me the option to PM someone. :(

I'm having the same problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!