How do I put the counter on bottom of my posts, which shows howmany days?

pomcoach

Mouseketeer
I see people with a counter at the bottom of their posts which ticks away at howmany days left until their next trip to Walt Disney World. Can you give me a link to where to do that?:confused3 And any other info. about how to do it right?

I did sign up for a list and my name now shows up in the long list of members and when they're going, but it doesn't show up on my posts.
Please help if you can. It would be so fun to watch the days tick by:dance3: . Sorry to ask for help. I have been searching the site,:surfweb: but couldn't find a link to do this time ticker.
Thanks so much!
Pomcoach:banana:

I also want to know.

I went to tickerfactory.com and made a ticker. But - I can't seem to put it in my sig. :confused:

Anyone?

Thanks!

Hi, Let's give it a try. When you create your ticker the "cut and paste code" appears at the bottom of the screen. Highlight the bbCode, then come back to the disboards, click on Private Messages at the top of the screen where it says "welcome, XXXXX" it takes you to your "account", at the left hand of the screen, scroll down and click on "edit signature", input the bbCode where you want it. It should appear then.

Hope this helps you out. I'm sure other Diser's will be by with more help too!

Thank you sooooo much, Goldneye!!! Now I can enjoy each day by counting away!!! Pluto, go give it a try. I need remedial computer classes, so if I can do it, you will certainly be able to master it.
Happy counting the days!
I really appreciate your help Goldneye! May your next WDW trip be the best ever and come really soon!
God Bless You!
Pomcoach:banana:

Just added a ticker to my signature too! Thanks for the directions. I admit to being technologically challenged. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter