How do I frost people ?

How do I do it......my hubby says I'm already a flake...does that mean I'm already frosted? :rotfl: Barb

Is there anyone out there who is still "frosting"? If so, me too please!

Yes, can someone please tell me how to frost, too? Post it or PM me, please, please, please!

I was frosted, but I'm too dumb to figure it out. :confused3

Me too pretty please?
I took my "boo" out to make room for my "frost", it's so darn cute!
Let me spread the love to others who want a bit of frost. :goodvibes

FYI "frost" is the cute green w santa hat bouncing Mickey head.
It's just a little something to share with all of the friends on DIS.
Someone who has been "frosted" can PM you with the code to put in your signature line.

Would someone please "frost" me? I think that mickey is so cute!!

I really don't understand is frosting good? I always thought a boo was bad!!!!! I thought it was a bit unkind to boo some one! :rotfl2:

We're staying at CS for 14 nights with free dining!!!! We won't fit into the plane seats on the way back!

:goodvibes Consider yourselves frosted :goodvibes

Please spread the cheer.

Here are the very well written instructions supplied by a very nice DISer called SLO...she's super nice so giver her a thank you if you come across her on the boards.

Copy that code and then paste it in your signature. After you paste it, highlight it, and then hit the little envelope under "size" arrow (v). Hitting this button will put around the code - this will make the picture appear.[/COLOR]

Happy holidays to all, and to all a good-night :wave:

HELP!!! Somebody please frost me! I've been working with LuvOrlando, HappyLawyer, and Powellrj, and I can't get frosted. It stays as a code. Please somebody frost me and end my suffering!!
TIA

Thanks GrandFloridian 4, I've now been frosted. And now, to be ho ho hod...anybody?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter