How can you get a replacement for a Disneyworld product?

torinsmom

<font color=red>I have someone coming to scoop<br>
My son saved up his money and what he chose to buy at Disney was one of those String Thing light up toys. He bought it this past Wednesday and the wires separated today when we got home. I tried to fix it, but it doesn't appear to be fixable. Is Disney good about replacing this type of thing? He bought it at one of the little carts before the fireworks and the lady didn't give him a receipt.

Marsha

Call WDW merchandising - there will be a phone number on one of your other receipts. They will give you the address to where you need to send the item you want replaced. If you send the item back along with a detailed letter, and copies of some other receipts showing when you were there (they are looking for a correlation between the date you purchased the product and other stay dates, since you don't have a receipt), they should exchange the item for you.
I had to do this early this year for an alarm clock I had purchased for my daughter. I didn't keep the receipt. I was able to document when and where I purchased it in the letter, and provided copies of a couple other receipts during that stay. They sent me another clock, no problem! If you need any phone numbers, PM me.

Thanks, I'll call them and see what happens. I hope they will replace it now that I have tried to fix it.

Marsha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter