How can a person find out when the Clinique bonus time is for a particular store???

DawnM

DIS Veteran
I hate, hate, hate going to the mall. I go as rarely as possible.

BUT, my parents gave me a gift certificate to Dillards for my birthday and I want to get some clinique.

How can I find out (maybe online???) when the bonus time is?

Thanks so much,

Dawn

clinique is spring and fall. We just had our spring dillards event earlier this month. I'd call the counter and ask.

Go to clinique.com and search for a store near you. There is a column on the right that will tell what dates the gift with purchase (GWP) is. If it is blank then they aren't have one in the next few months.

My Dillard's just had it and it may even been going on still. I also order through Clinique.com. They have a little club you can join and you get all kinds of free samples with your orders. I think my most recent order is coming with 5 different sample sizes and free gifts. I also hit all of the free gifts in town because I only buy the majors (base, powder, cover up) and the rest I use all the free gifts. Good Luck.

Thanks guys. Guess I will hold on to the gift cert. and buy in the fall. I don't need it now anyway.

Dawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter