How Big is too big for regular coaster seats??

gschmerl

<font color=red>Not ignored by the Tag Fairy any l
In one of the reviews the poster said she couldn't buckle the seat belt on Dueling Dragons and had to get off and wait to sit in a special seat. How big is too big??

about that same thing. I'm not tiny myself, so didn't know what to expect. Any answers would be appreciated! Thanks! ;)

I'm a fairly big person (a shade under 6 foot, 278 pounds). My upper body is larger than my rump area. Hulk, Dr. Doom and Dueling Dragons have ride seats located at the queue enterance. Try them out. I was able to ride Hulk in a normal coaster seat but the buckle just barely fit (although it took two workers to get the buckle to latch. One to push, the other to buckle). The special seat is located in rows three and six and has two buckles. I had plenty of room in those seats but there is only two seats per train with this configuration (I think one per row should be the norm).

Hope this helps,

Apparently, height is less of an issue than chest measurement. At 52 inches things get tight. At 54 inches you probably can't fit.â

Kelly Monaghan
Author of "Universal Orlando: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure" and
"The Other Orlando: What To Do When You've Done Disney & Universal""

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest