how are the pullout sofas in the studio --- i tried to search the threads first

marshmallow

Earning My Ears
I did search the threads before asking. I am planning to try to book Aulani. I do not have enough points to consider a 2 bedroom unit. How are the pullout sofas in the studios? The one in AKL were terrible a few years ago. Should I just forget the studio and try for a hotel room? The murphy bed replacements in SSR are great any chance those exist in Aulani? There will 4 adults travelling together.

I did search the threads before asking. I am planning to try to book Aulani. I do not have enough points to consider a 2 bedroom unit. How are the pullout sofas in the studios? The one in AKL were terrible a few years ago. Should I just forget the studio and try for a hotel room? The murphy bed replacements in SSR are great any chance those exist in Aulani? There will 4 adults travelling together.
I was at Aulani last November in a studio. My back was hurting and the super-soft bed was making it worse, so I slept in the couch bed. It was very comfortable. It was not too soft or hard, which I like, it was very supportive though.

My experience with the pull out beds was that they were just OK. I am short at just over 5 feet tall and I fit comfortably on it but my taller adult children were too long for it. This made it less comfortable for them. The actual mattress itself was medium firm and not bad for a pull out sofa but not a great either.

Here now and just to mention, the sofa bed is ok for a kid. Not an adult. I realize all people have different preferences and others might find it comfortable. For me being an adult and being average height, not comfortable as my feet dangle off it as I am reading a bed time story to my kids.

Here now and just to mention, the sofa bed is ok for a kid. Not an adult. I realize all people have different preferences and others might find it comfortable. For me being an adult and being average height, not comfortable as my feet dangle off it as I am reading a bed time story to my kids.
Just to amend what i wrote previously....feels like I am sleeping on a piece of plywood.

Well thanks for the insight was debating if the microwave and toaster was worth going to deluxe studio rather than hotel room that I think I had two real beds but I think after this real beds it is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!