How are das for kid’s handled?

Aliciahere

Earning My Ears
I’m applying on behalf of my daughter (14) who will have issues standing in long lines. Assuming she qualifies, how is it handled for the apps/accounts? Will it be linked to my ticket? In my account will I be able to make the Das selections for her and our party? Or will we have to get an account created for my daughter? TIA!

I’m applying on behalf of my daughter (14) who will have issues standing in long lines. Assuming she qualifies, how is it handled for the apps/accounts? Will it be linked to my ticket? In my account will I be able to make the Das selections for her and our party? Or will we have to get an account created for my daughter? TIA!
She has to be there when you do the interview for the DAS.

Once it's there, you will be able to make the DAS selections day of in the park for the whole group. She will have to tap in first for each ride when using a DAS return time.

It will be linked to her ticket in your account (assuming your daughter is managed by you). You will be signed into your account when you call to arrange for it and as mentioned they will need to take her during the video call. In the park you can schedule return times through your app.
If she has a separate account then the video call will have to come from her account but I am going to assume she is on your account.

You own the MDE account. She does not need her own log-in.
Presumably your daughter has a “profile” on your account.
Her ticket needs to be showing on her profile.
The DAS will be linked to her ticket on her profile which is managed under your MDE account.

She needs to be present when you call for DAS pre-registration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter