How About Some Introductions?

I have just secured tickets to D23 this July where I will be cosplaying as Baymax! And! Hoping to get into the CP for spring 2018! Wish me luck!

Hi! How did you like D23? I went and loved it! It was my first time in America so very exciting.
I'm also hoping for Spring 2018 (as Australian Cultural Exchange). How's your application going so far?

Hi all! I'm new to the boards but not necessarily new to The Dis and Disney! My name is Caleb, and I'm a zoology major with a minor in animal science at Southern Illinois University Carbondale.

It's hard to believe that next year, I'll be preparing to graduate. Toward the end of my freshman year of college, I discoved the DisUnplugged on Youtube and loved it. It was so much fun listening to people that love/appreciate Disney just as much (probably even more) than I did! I have been going to Disney World practically my entire life. So far, I have been to Walt Disney World about 19 times and to Disneyland once! While I love the movies, I geek-out the most about the parks. The boards and these podcasts have made me appreciate everything Disney so much more!

While the most magical park, for me, is the Magic Kingdom, my roots in zoology and my experience in zoos has put Animal Kingdom in a very special place in my heart! I'm so excited to be connecting with other Disney fans beyond my own circles.

I'm considering the CP and maybe applying for some zoology-related internships after graduation. I can't wait to nerd-out and talk about animals, Disney's Animal Kingdom, and anything Disney parks through these threads!

Well, that's all I got! Have a good day, all!

Hello Everyone!! My name is Christina and I am from Las Vegas, Nevada! I am currently finishing up my bachelors in Psychology at UNLV, I can't believe I graduate in the spring then I am off to graduate school for a Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy. I'm so excited to begin that new chapter of my life and be able to have an impact and enter such a rewarding and humbling career.

I have been to Disneyland 3 times the last being my high school gradnite in 2014. That was the craziest/messiest experience that today I still can't believe happened. Sadly I haven't been to WDW since I was under 10 and lived on the east coast. But that will be changing soon because there is trip planning in the works!

My favorite Disney park (besides the Magic Kingdom because come on that's everyone's answer) is the Animal Kingdom. I love seeing all the different aspects and nods to the cultures being represented, plus seeing the animals duh. My dream is to one day go on the ABD trip to Africa fingers crossed that will happen! :)

I'm excited to hear back from everyone and feel free to message me if you want to chat

Hi everyone! My name is Lauren. It's time to resurrect this thread!

I'm 18 and a huge Disney nerd. I've been to WDW 5 times and DLR twice, but once was when I was so young I don't remember it. I'd love to go on a Disney cruise sometime! My favorite Disney attraction is the Jungle Cruise (username much?)

I will read anything, even if I don't enjoy it. It might have something to do with a bit of pride haha. I guess I don't want to admit there's a book I can't read (hint: there is. Anna Karenina)!

I'm starting my freshman year at a community college near me and I just applied for the 2019 spring DCP! I'm hoping I get denied so I can apply for the 2019 fall program. I've heard it's a more guaranteed acceptance.

Have a lovely day, everyone!

Hi all! I'm new to the Disboards but a Disney Expert!
I spent a year working for Disney on the Disney College Program and loved it -- I worked merch at Goofy's Candy Co and merch in Epcot Future World. If you have any questions about the college program please ask me!
I've also been to DLR twice and DLP once! It's the number one item on my bucket list to travel to all of the Disney theme parks.
After my College Program I moved to Orlando permanently and I'm now a passholder and go to the parks twice a week! I also have a Disney blog, http://tayloratdisney.com where I post all about Disney and Orlando!

Looking forward to getting to know y'all!

Hello all! My name is Peyton!

I'm 19 and I'm a freshman at SCAD with a major in animation. The goal is to work for Disney Animation Studios :D I'm also interested in imagineering and being able to do some work in both.

I'm definitely going to apply to the CP at sometime in the near future but I have a lot of anxiety about the process and the effect it will have on my schooling. I would like to graduate on time but it's not really an option to do the CP and not postpone graduation at the same time. I'm hoping to get a little bit of insight on that from others who have done the CP. I thought I knew everything about the CP, but I actually know nothing when it comes to what that will mean for my school situation. SOS.

I've been to WDW about 5 or 6 times and may be planning another trip in the upcoming year. I'm sooo excited!!

Cheers!

My name is Alex, I’m 20 years old, and I’m currently studying history in college!

Obviously, I’m head-over-heels for everything Disney, and I find it impossible to pick one favorite movie or character. However, I am really fond of Ursula! My theatre group did The Little Mermaid as our spring show, and I got to play her! She’s just so cool, and has some of the best songs, you know? Other than her, though, I guess my favorite mascot character (if he counts) is Oswald!! I fell in love with him after playing Epic Mickey as a kid, and started collecting his merch.

I’ve got my fingers crossed that I’ll make it into the college program, and my stomach is in knots right now as I wait to hear back. I hope I get the chance to go, and I hope the same for all of you guys!

Hi everyone! My name is Lucy and I am 21 years old studying retail management/fashion merchandising in college. Truth be told, I am a Disney geek. My favorite from them has to be their production of the Chronicles of Narnia the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. I can't really decide between the princesses. I usually leans towards Rapunzel or Jasmine because I like mint and purple was my color when I was little. I am hoping to get into the college program someday! It is my dream since I got to go there in 2013, Best time ever!

I am not new - I joined this board back after I was accepted as merchandise in spring advantage 2013. I had no idea what the college program was and I had freaked out. So this board gave me all the good information about what I needed to bring and what I could expect moving down there! Then I went on to finish my DCP, went back to university, finished my degree, then did an IT Security & Compliance professional internship in spring 2016! Then moved on to another company since then. I am not sure if I would ever return to work for Disney but I do know some people that work in the IT space there currently.

Hi everyone!! My name is Xochitl (Sochi) I'm 18 and a Mechanical Engineering major at Cal Poly Pomona. I love everything Disney, especially the parks. I've been to Disneyland countless of times as I love minutes away and been to WDW once and Disneyland Paris once as well. My dream is to be an engineer at WDI one day!!

Hi everyone!
I'm Mal (Or Jamie! I answer to both, honestly), I'm 31 and going to be attending the DCP in Spring 2020!
I'm a full time student at the Academy of Art University in SF, aiming for a degree in Illustration, with another bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts all wrapped up. :)

I hadn't been to WDW since I was *very* young, around 4, but my boyfriend LOVES WDW and we wound up going about 5 times in the last 3 years- with another trip coming up in November! It's definitely become our vacation spot.
Can't wait to see everyone in the Spring! :D

Hey guys! I'm part of DCP Spring Advantage 2020!

Name is Audrey, this is my first time applying and I got accepted. I'm from Socal, LA area. Been living here since 2005, originally from Woodland Hills, the San Fernando Valley. Majoring in Communications, eventually pursuing Disney careers when I arrive in FL.

I've never been to Orlando let alone WDW parks before and it feels kind of daunting but a good kind. I lived a year in Brooklyn, NY and a month in Watertown, TN but I've never went out farther than this. It's coming up so am freaking out and can't wait to get started at my job at DCP!

Hi everyone!
I'm Maddie, I'm 20 and currently a sophomore in college! I'm a double major (Elementary Education & Spanish)! Sadly because of the rigor of my coursework I can't do DCP :sad: but I am a DIS-er in college!

Hi,

I am Charles,

Pompano Beach Florida USA. I lived in Orlando, Florida as a child. I... I have been here for well over 11 years. I need a life.

Thanks.
Charles Galofre

Hi i'm Theresa! I'm 22 years old and just finished my first CP and loved it so much! I worked attractions at Toy Story Land in Hollywood Studios! I adored my baby attraction (Alien Swirling Saucers) with all my heart! I stayed at Vista Way and started at a Fall 2019 Cp and extended through Spring 2020 but had to leave early due to COVID-19. It really was the best 7 months of my life and I highly recommend you all do it. I did my program after I graduated from the University of Connecticut with a Bachelor's in Biology in May of 2019. My favorite park is DHS, fav ride is Pirates, favorite park show is Fantasmic!, favorite season in Disney is fall (HALLOWEEN) and favorite snack is a Mickey Premium Bar! My dream is to go back and try for parade performer! If you have any questions about the CP let me know!

Hello! I'm a Disney World fan and chemistry graduate student from the Detroit, Michigan area. 22 year old male here. Love travel, tennis, cooking, board games, biking, hiking, and of course, Disney! I've been to Disney World just under 10 times and to Disneyland Paris once.

Most of my time these days is spent on my research, TAing, or taking classes, but I would love some fellow Disney fans to chat with for a study break, so feel free to message me!

Hi I'm Emma! I'm currently a senior in high school, but I really like Disney and am interested in the Disney College Program! My favorite ride is the Haunted Mansion, my favorite princess is Sleeping Beauty/Aurora, and my favorite non-princess Disney character is Marie from the Aristocats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!