How about pictures of alcoholic drinks?

That Oreo one looks really good. I may have to try that one.

Can't wait to try some of these drinks...YUM! I'll be snapping pics of everything I eat and drink in the World so I will be able to contribute to these great threads... :crazy:

We live in a wonderful age where we can take and share pictures of our favorite cocktails with people all over the world. Let us bow our heads and give thanks . . . and then drink!
:goodvibes

DH with Beer from Germany
germanybeer.jpg

DMIL with layered margaritas from Mexico
epcotmargarita.jpg

DH and DFIL with yards of beer from England
englandbeers.jpg

and trying to walk while dying laughing later :rotfl:
epcotmargarita2.jpg

Did you have trouble walking after that many Lapu Lapus? And, more importantly, how flat was your wallet after paying? :rotfl2:

Topper said:
Many pineapples were sacrificed as we paid homage to Lapu Lapu

IMG_0089.jpg

My goodness! If I drank all those.. I'd be TANKED! HAHA...

Here is DBF with beer flight and martini flight (the martini flight is mine lol) from the Diversions Lounge on the Disney Wonder.

IMG_2413.sized.jpg

Its kind of hard to see but there is a shamrock in my Stella (from Rose and Crown) from the foam on the tap!

3478%3B58%3A9%7Ffp337%3Enu%3D3237%3E992%3E3%3A%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D323347485467%3Anu0mrj

...for two whole weeks?????

My favorite WDW drinks are the Back Scratcher from the Poly and the Goombay Smash from the Banana Cabana at CBR. But I don't have any pix to post....sorry!

That martini flight looks frakkin' awesome!

jellydisney said:
Here is DBF with beer flight and martini flight (the martini flight is mine lol) from the Diversions Lounge on the Disney Wonder.

IMG_2413.sized.jpg

Do you remember what kind of martinis were featured in your martini flight? They look amazing! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter