Housing

What furniture do they provide in each room?

And do they provide a TV at all?

The bedrooms have: 2 twin beds (1 per person), 2 nightstands (1 per person), and a dresser with 6 drawers.

Then in the living room/kitchen there is a table and chairs, a sofa, 2 chairs, 2 small tables, and I believe that is all.

No, there are no tvs included.

The bedrooms have: 2 twin beds (1 per person), 2 nightstands (1 per person), and a dresser with 6 drawers.

Then in the living room/kitchen there is a table and chairs, a sofa, 2 chairs, 2 small tables, and I believe that is all.

No, there are no tvs included.

There's just one dresser?

There's just one dresser?

There's one dresser with 6 drawers but I had plenty of room in the closet and I also bought a three drawer storage thing that I used for clothes. The closet had three shelves and two lockers. I got bedrisers as well to lift my bed up and I was able to keep my suitcases and laundry basket under it to save space...

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/07/31/49/29/0007314929308_215X215.jpg

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5148131

I heard that you can't nail anything to the wall or tack it... would those removable hooks be okay to bring? You know, the ones that do not leave a mark or hole or anything? I just want some shelf space for picture frames and such and some wall decorations so that the room is more inviting

There are no lockers in the bathrooms, but there is a locker for each person in the closet.

Kind of in line with the theft question earlier, I'm guessing the lockers are big enough to keep jewelry, etc in (just not anything big)? And we need to bring our own locks for the locker correct?

Kind of in line with the theft question earlier, I'm guessing the lockers are big enough to keep jewelry, etc in (just not anything big)? And we need to bring our own locks for the locker correct?

yea, they are about the size of the lockers you had in high school. the short half size if you were a fortunate one to have a tall locker.

Also - I was watching a video on youtube showing the Patterson apts (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRSuD4yxpi8). The girl narrating mentions that they have TiVo on the tv in their living room area.

Can you get TiVo (or DVR) for the apartments? I was figuring that it wasn't possible because of utilities being included in the rent, but then I saw that this girl did have it in her apartment. I'm hoping that it is possible then?! :)

Also - I was watching a video on youtube showing the Patterson apts (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRSuD4yxpi8). The girl narrating mentions that they have TiVo on the tv in their living room area.

Can you get TiVo (or DVR) for the apartments? I was figuring that it wasn't possible because of utilities being included in the rent, but then I saw that this girl did have it in her apartment. I'm hoping that it is possible then?! :)

You have to bring it down yourself (it is not included).

if you bring your own TV is there a hook-up just for the living room or is there one for the bedrooms?

how does this wellness or regular room thing work.
i will be 20 at move in day but i will be 21 in 2 weeks.
i am debating with myself about a wellness or regular room.
i am not a drinker, and i can be responsible for myself, but i dont want to get termed for a roommates or visitors poor choices.
is there a cost to move from wellness to regular.?
can i just start off in regular so i don't have to move?
i start jan 7th.
help please.

how does this wellness or regular room thing work.
i will be 20 at move in day but i will be 21 in 2 weeks.
i am debating with myself about a wellness or regular room.
i am not a drinker, and i can be responsible for myself, but i dont want to get termed for a roommates or visitors poor choices.
is there a cost to move from wellness to regular.?
can i just start off in regular so i don't have to move?
i start jan 7th.
help please.

Disney will put you in a wellness upon your arrival. When you turn 21, you can choose to be moved into a non-wellness apartment free of charge(normally a $50 fee)

The catch is, you might really like your roomies and not want to leave them, but you're just safer in a non-wellness as a 21 year old. you can drink and have alcohol in your apartment without worrying during inspection about possibly getting in trouble, and you won't have to worry about those people under 21 having alcohol in the apartment even though they're not supposed to

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter