Housing

Yllsa

Earning My Ears
Ok, I'm sure this has been answered somewhere, but the 1 thing I can't find adequate information on is what the housing is like.

I don't really understand what they mean by # of roommates - do they mean the ACTUAL number that live in one room, or total in an apartment?

Does anyone have a link to actual floorplans of the apartments?

Once again, I apologize for my lazyness :worship:

You will always have one person sharing your room with you, but the number of apartment-mates varies. There are 1, 2, 3, and 4-bedroom apartments, two people in each room, so you can have 2-8 people living in an apartment. Hope that helps!

Exactly what impsy said!

1BR = 2 roommates
2BR = 4 roommates
3BR = 6 roommates
4BR = 8 roommates

The more roommates you have in the apartment with you, the cheaper the rent will be.

btw where in NY are you?

Do we find out what complex we're in now or does that come when we check in?

When you check-in you can tell them where you'd prefer to be and how many bedrooms. From reading around on here I see that they try hard to meet your request but it's not always possible.

I have a few pictures of what my Chatham 3 bedroom looked like:

MyApartment71.jpg

MyApartment.jpg

MyApartment61.jpg

MyApartment8-1.jpg

MyApartmentview.jpg

I was wondering if the bed size was twin or x-long twin for bedding purposes and also the locker size. I read that there is a "locker" type compartment for each person in the bathroom to keep things in.

I was wondering if the bed size was twin or x-long twin for bedding purposes and also the locker size. I read that there is a "locker" type compartment for each person in the bathroom to keep things in.

I am pretty sure the beds are Twin XL.

There are no lockers in the bathrooms, but there is a locker for each person in the closet.

Are the beds they have there twin size? I've been assuming that they are...

Is there a big problem with theft? I'm planning on bringing a computer set up (yeah I know there's no where to put it - I'll figure that one out when I get there) and I REALLY don't want anything to happen to it.

Do each of the bedrooms have a lock, or just the outer door?

I'll be really depressed if there is some hardcore theft going on at Disney World :(

Is there a big problem with theft? I'm planning on bringing a computer set up (yeah I know there's no where to put it - I'll figure that one out when I get there) and I REALLY don't want anything to happen to it.

Do each of the bedrooms have a lock, or just the outer door?

I'll be really depressed if there is some hardcore theft going on at Disney World :(

I've never had any issues with it, but I'm sure it does happen.

The bedrooms do have locks, but it is extremely hard to get in from the other side if it is locked, as there are no keys for the bedroom doors (speaking from experience).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter