Hours for March

vegasnw

Earning My Ears
I am going to Walt Disney World in March of 2006 for 11 days, I know the hours will not be out for some time but as a general rule, can anyone give me a good idea of what the hours might be?

Thanks for the help.

We will be there in March as well. A lot depends on the week you are going. We typically go the second full week. The hours in 2004 for 3/13 - 3/21 were:
Epcot 9 - 9
MK 9 - 10 open a couple of night till 11:00
MGM 9 - 7:30 open till 8:30 & 9:00 a few nights
AK 9 - 6
Water parks 10 - 5

The first evening we arrived it was quite cool (jackets). The next day was warmer and we went to the pool. The rest of the week was fabulous shorts weather. This year though I believe it was cool and rainy the entire week. It's that time of year that can go either way. We've been at that time in both '02 & '04 and had beautiful weather, but we always pack jackets & jeans just in case.

vegasnw said:
I am going to Walt Disney World in March of 2006 for 11 days, I know the hours will not be out for some time but as a general rule, can anyone give me a good idea of what the hours might be?

Thanks for the help.

Hi and welcome to the Dis!

Here is a link that will show you historical park hours for the last few years. This will help give you a general idea.

Bob
http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/calendar/historical/archive/default.asp

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter