Hotwire for a hotel room

Ellenp

Earning My Ears
Hello all-has anyone used hotwire for their hotel rooms, I just wanted to figure out what hotels they use in the WDW area?
Thanks-Ellen

I used them to make a reservation for my boss in Boston because he was afraid to have me bid thru Priceline. I got a hotel they rated a 4-key, which Priceline rates a 3-key, for $154 a nite. Priceline bidders have routinely gotten this hotel for substantially less, about $35 as I recall. If Priceline is an option for you, especially with an AmEx card for the bonus money that expires 3/31/01, I suggest trying it. TravelSheryl has a great website that has a bonus money link as well as winning bids for the Orlando area, among many others. I tried to post the link but my computer isn't cooperating.

Thanks for the reply. I have used priceline for a car this upcoming June. I guess I was curious how the hotels compare between hotwire and priceline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter