Hotwire Deals and Dolphin/Swan

ulcards99

Mouseketeer
We are going to Disney 3/28-4/3. Right now I have Dolphin booked with the pass holder rate, but thinking it may be worth trying to find it as one the deals on Hotwire. I've never done this before, but curious if others have had success finding the Dolphin or Swan on there and choosing correctly based on the amenities?

Buyer beware...

I am of the school - get what you want that way there are no surprises... and you can relax knowing that you are where you want to be.

We are going to Disney 3/28-4/3. Right now I have Dolphin booked with the pass holder rate, but thinking it may be worth trying to find it as one the deals on Hotwire. I've never done this before, but curious if others have had success finding the Dolphin or Swan on there and choosing correctly based on the amenities?

should we look for you?

Do you mind checking? I've never done this before.
I did a Hotwire search for 3/28-4/3 and did not see a Hot rate deal that appeared to be either the Swan or the Dolphin. I looked on Priceline for the same dates. There is a Priceline Express hotel that is 4.5 stars, 8+ rating, 400 reviews that I think is likely the Swan. But the price is $143, discounted from $175, which is not that great of a deal; that's before the resort fee. I'm sure you're doing better than that with your annual passholder rate.

I did a Hotwire search for 3/28-4/3 and did not see a Hot rate deal that appeared to be either the Swan or the Dolphin. I looked on Priceline for the same dates. There is a Priceline Express hotel that is 4.5 stars, 8+ rating, 400 reviews that I think is likely the Swan. But the price is $143, discounted from $175, which is not that great of a deal; that's before the resort fee. I'm sure you're doing better than that with your annual passholder rate.

Thanks, yep, I am at $138 before the resort fee. So slightly better.

Is anyone seeing the swan or dolphin show up for 3/28-4/3? Curious about price.
My answer is basically the same as in post 9 above. No Hotwire Hot rate deal and the Priceline Express price for the Swan is more than you're paying for the Dolphin. It actually went up a bit: $159 before fees and taxes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter