Hotels being booked and canceled?

A room night that is not bookable as part of a longer stay. It may be 1 room night or 2 room nights during a week that are not continuous during the week. Disney's reservation system has a bias built into to prefer a Sunday - Saturday stays.

The system does not like reservations that leave out Friday or Saturday nights. The system also does also not like mid-week booking like Tue-Wed-Thru.

Once you get to the 5 day window 1 and 2 days options tend to pop up.

Dave
Urgh, just all such a mess. Which all goes back to what I was saying, a cancelled reservation that is totally unrelated, but backed up to your desired reservation dates, can result in what you want opening up. It's one of those "law (or in this case, rule) of unintended consequences". I'm sure they never thought that all these silly exceptions to bookings would actually prevent them from selling other stays so in the long run only stand to hurt them rather than save them anything.

I needed 2 nights at French Q. for early Dec. 0 available. I put in 5 days and what do you know AVAILABLE. So I booked 5 and have to call and cancel the unneeded days..ridiculous.
I had to do the same and got three different reservations with two overlapping night on two reservations. It is frustrating . I needed five night from Nov 5 -10

Ya November has been really booked up. I moved my trip to December but I’m sure my room didn’t stay on the website long. But I’m sure hotels get cancelled all the time. People change their mind on where to stay or plans just change. Especially if you book your room really far out

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter