hotel visits

erica_mutterer

Mouseketeer
if i wanted to visit hard rock or the other on-sight hotel while visiting universal for breakfast or dinner is there a charge and or time limit for parking there if you are staying off sight?

thanks for any info.

There is a charge for non-guests to use the hotels lot, it is an hourly charge and I'm unsure of the exact amount. Your other option is to use Universal's garages and walk to the hotels. The walk isn't bad at all. Universal's garages are $7 to park all day, however they are free if you enter after 7pm (or is it 6pm??)

Jim

Free after 6pm.

<a href="http://members.tripod.com/~dznefreek/IOAGuide1.html">Visit the Unofficial Guide to Islands of Adventure!</a>

I think it may even be free after 5 PM right now (with the early park closing times) ... but I could be wrong :)

You say you will be visiting Universal so I assume you would just park in the regular Universal lots ($7 a day). Then you can take the free motor launch from the dock in Citywalk to both HRH and PBH. Or you can walk; it's not that far.

Kelly Monaghan
Author of "Universal Studios Escape: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure" and
"The Other Orlando: What To Do When You've Done Disney & Universal"‡

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter