Hotel Recommendations

Cottoncandylove

Merrily, Merrily, Merrily...
My daughter and I will be visiting and staying at Royal Pacific for a week. Our reservations start on a Saturday and we want to drive down Friday night and stay somewhere close by, getting in around 11pm - 12am, so we can wake up early, grab a quick continental breakfast, head over to RP and get our tickets and EP to head on to the parks. We know we won't get in our room till later, but we want to enjoy every second we have at Universal.

Is there any other hotels near by that does a breakfast included that you would recommend? Something clean, close and not super expensive?

There's a few Springhill suites that look nice in the area. I'll be staying at one in a few weeks and can report back!

My daughter and I will be visiting and staying at Royal Pacific for a week. Our reservations start on a Saturday and we want to drive down Friday night and stay somewhere close by, getting in around 11pm - 12am, so we can wake up early, grab a quick continental breakfast, head over to RP and get our tickets and EP to head on to the parks. We know we won't get in our room till later, but we want to enjoy every second we have at Universal.

Is there any other hotels near by that does a breakfast included that you would recommend? Something clean, close and not super expensive?
Hyatt House has a very nice included breakfast and is close. In fact it’s walkable close, although I know that’s not your purpose with the hotel. Be sure it’s Hyatt House though and not Hyatt Place which is next door… Hyatt Place is under refurb and is chaotic.

There's a few Springhill suites that look nice in the area. I'll be staying at one in a few weeks and can report back!
I stayed at the one by Mall at Millenia last year. Was quite new. Surprised they charged for parking.

I think the Rosen inns get decent reviews But I have never stayed there. You may want to look at the one near Universal.

I think the Rosen inns get decent reviews But I have never stayed there. You may want to look at the one near Universal.
The Rosen hotels are a safe bet for clean well-run hotels. I’ve stayed at the one closest to Universal, and it’s been a good experience for a low price. No breakfast, though.

I just got back from a stay at Wingate by Wyndham. It was my second time staying there. No complaints. It’s a basic no-frills hotel, with free parking, and has breakfast - cereal, eggs, sausage, waffles, etc. It’s located over on Windhover just off S.Kirkman, making it really close for you to hop over to Hard Rock the next day. Booked it on Hotwire for well under $100, and checked in after 2 am without a problem.

I would also recommend Comfort Suites on Major Blvd. Same basic deal (free parking, free breakfast, off S. Kirkman near Hard Rock), but with slightly better breakfast and larger rooms.

The Hampton Inns are usually safe bets, too. I stayed at the one on S. Kirkman near Endless Summer, and had no problems with a late check in, despite arriving after midnight - I just called ahead from the airport as we sat forever on the tarmac. There is one closer, located on Windhover, which I’ve not personally tried, but I can’t imagine there’s much difference.

Whenever I’ve looked off site for my arrival night, I’ve found APH rates at the values to be cheaper. If you’re staying a week, have you bought an annual pass? If so, I’d look at cb or es resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts