Hotel pool hours

hunteraub

Earning My Ears
Staying at CBR in April, what are the hours of the Disney hotel pools? Are they open 24 hrs?

This is from my past experiences:

I think the "main" pools at the resorts have life guards that go off of duty at like 9-10? The slide closes at this time also. I think the pool is technically still open then.

Quiet pools are open 24 hours I believe but you are swimming at your own risk./ Hot tubs I'm not sure of - maybe 24 hours?

-FantasiaMagic pixiedust:

I have asked a few lifeguards and they've all told me that if the noise is kept down the pool is open 24 hours.

The pools do have posted hours. But if you are quiet, you can swim any time. As long as they aren't doing pool maintenance.

We have stayed at CBR twice and agree with comments posted. Quiet pools are open all the time and I had never seen so many people swimming as I did after 11pm. The main pool is open but no lifegaurds.
No one seemed to be policing the noise level and everyone seemed respectful. But you know how it is there is always one person who doesn't care about others and will be loud. But that can happen anywhere at anytime. Have fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter