Hotel Ideas for 3 adults, 3 nights

happily single

Left foot first!
We are frequent Disney travelers and I'm not sure where we want to stay for our August trip.
Who: Mom (me); DS24 and DS17
When: August 27-30
Why: DS24 wants to see Star Wars@Hollwyood Studios; and because its Disney.
Parks: MK, EPCOT, HS and Disney Springs
Requirements: Ideally 3 sleeping surfaces and a room with a balcony.

Pools aren't huge draw and we have a hot tub at home.

I've found what I consider decent deals via Priceline for hte following:
Saratoga Spring $309 per night
Coronado $262 per night
All Star Music $139 per night
Art of Animation $207

I'm leaning towards Saratoga for the balcony and ease of getting to Disney Springs. But the Al Star price is looking at me. But...doesn't the Sky liner go to Art of Animation?

Any ideas?

We are frequent Disney travelers and I'm not sure where we want to stay for our August trip.
Who: Mom (me); DS24 and DS17
When: August 27-30
Why: DS24 wants to see Star Wars@Hollwyood Studios; and because its Disney.
Parks: MK, EPCOT, HS and Disney Springs
Requirements: Ideally 3 sleeping surfaces and a room with a balcony.

Pools aren't huge draw and we have a hot tub at home.

I've found what I consider decent deals via Priceline for hte following:
Saratoga Spring $309 per night
Coronado $262 per night
All Star Music $139 per night
Art of Animation $207

I'm leaning towards Saratoga for the balcony and ease of getting to Disney Springs. But the Al Star price is looking at me. But...doesn't the Sky liner go to Art of Animation?

Any ideas?
Of the resorts that you listed, only SSR has a balcony. None of them have 3 sleeping surfaces unless you opt for a 1BR at SSR or a family suite at AoA/ASMu. However, if one of the boys is willing to sleep on an inflatable mattress, you could make a regular room work at either AoA or ASMu.

For three adults, older teens/adults, I would stick with SSR, CSR or AofA. Yes, AofA does have a skyliner station. I would not select All Star unless you won't really be in the room much since the rooms are really small. If you like AofA, you could always do a suite and everyone could have their own bed. Price will be higher but you'll also get two bathrooms. No balcony though.The resorts you selected, someone will be sharing a bed. None have three separate beds unless you did a resort that has a pull down murphy bed like POR/CBR but those are meant for kids/small adults. They're not horrible, but it's not really comfy. Or you can go to a DVC room and do something with more beds.

Of those choices I would pick Coronado Springs. It’s stunning and a great balance between price and amenities. We just stayed there and it truly felt like a deluxe resort more than a moderate though it doesn’t have balconies.

As a deluxe, Saratoga would get you extended evening hours if the days you are there coincide. If they don’t (or you don’t care) I think Coronado has better theming.

From among those options I would go SSR hands down. We love staying there (in College Park particularly) and love the walkability to Disney Springs from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter