Hotel choices -family of 5, AP rates?

WTG770

Earning My Ears
We have 3 teens and want to do VB and the parks with our passes in late July. We don't want to pay for Hard Rock again...all the "cheaper" hotels seem to accept only 4 guests. What are our best choices? Is one of the offsite hotels a better deal (with breakfast?) where we can still walk/scooter? We get free parking if we need it.

Cabana bay resort is very close to VB… I believe they have their own walking entrance to VB. They offer family suites that sleep 6 and are very affordable especially with AP rates. Cabana bay is also walkable to Citywalk/parks. Dockside and Surfside also offer suites that sleep 6 (2 bedroom suites) and are cheaper than cabana bay but bus is the only option for transportation to the parks and to VB.

We have 3 teens and want to do VB and the parks with our passes in late July. We don't want to pay for Hard Rock again...all the "cheaper" hotels seem to accept only 4 guests. What are our best choices? Is one of the offsite hotels a better deal (with breakfast?) where we can still walk/scooter? We get free parking if we need it.
Since you mentioned AP rates, just wanted to make sure you know that all the AP levels except premier are blocked out of VB in July. (Power and Preferred are blocked out before 4 PM.)

Since you mentioned AP rates, just wanted to make sure you know that all the AP levels except premier are blocked out of VB in July. (Power and Preferred are blocked out before 4 PM.)
Thanks so much for this reminder! I'd forgotten! We will plan accordingly :)

We decided on one night at RPR then we switch to CB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter