Hotel babysitting advice?

Baduist

Mouseketeer
Has anyone tried the babysitting services? We’ll be staying at The Disneyland Hotel.

I’m a bit stressed out about it, but thinking it might give us more flexibility.

We have a 3.5yo and a 1yo, was thinking mostly about taking the toddler out for some 100% attention (or things like the buffalo bill show) while they watch the baby.

But I’m a bit uncomfortable with a complete stranger my baby never met being the only one with him when we’re out....

Any advice / words of wisdom?

Last edited:
I tried to Google your question, but got absolutely nothing. Every page I find is people asking for experiences but no one who has used it.

I would look at how comfortable your baby is with strangers, for example when you go to the doctor, is he comfortable to be picked up by someone he doesn't know?
I am sure as it is through Disney it will be a reliable company, and you are nearby. You are back at the hotel in 10-15 minutes max if you are at the other side of the park.

I tried to Google your question, but got absolutely nothing. Every page I find is people asking for experiences but no one who has used it.

I would look at how comfortable your baby is with strangers, for example when you go to the doctor, is he comfortable to be picked up by someone he doesn't know?
I am sure as it is through Disney it will be a reliable company, and you are nearby. You are back at the hotel in 10-15 minutes max if you are at the other side of the park.

Thanks that is good advice. If we end up using the service I’ll make sure to post about it.

Giving this a bump again... we will be there in November with a one year old and would be interested to hear from anyone who’s used the babysitting service

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter