Hoping for Discount May 2022! DISNEYS 50TH (Changed from Sept-Oct)

I keep checking everyday to see if a discount shows up for the Yacht Club, No luck so far. Did anyone get score a reservation at Yacht Club with most recent discount?

Anyone looking for Club Level Water View it popped up this morning for the Special/$100 of a night (Yacht Club)! Still a crazy price :headache:. I will keep checking daily for a discount. The good news is we are under a 100 days now until a long awaited vacation:jumping1:

Did my weekly call this morning to check on possible discount for my stay and the wait time was over 1 1/2 hours so I hung up !!! :eek:
I looked online it shows rooms available at Yacht Club but none with discount! I will try calling later and I won't give up :laughing: , not really hopeful but just can't throw in the towel yet for a discount :thumbsup2

Did my weekly call this morning to check on possible discount for my stay and the wait time was over 1 1/2 hours so I hung up !!! :eek:
I looked online it shows rooms available at Yacht Club but none with discount! I will try calling later and I won't give up :laughing: , not really hopeful but just can't throw in the towel yet for a discount :thumbsup2

Why are you calling instead of checking online? The phone agents don’t have any inventory you can’t see online. Rooms available with the discount are limited so just because there are rack rate rooms available doesn’t mean they will be discounted. Just FYI, phone lines have been absolutely crazy lately. Posters on the theme park board have had waits of more than 3 hours every day without speaking to an agent for ticketing & other issues that can’t be done online. No idea why phones are worse than usual right now, but doing things online if you can might be less aggravating.

Why are you calling instead of checking online? The phone agents don’t have any inventory you can’t see online. Rooms available with the discount are limited so just because there are rack rate rooms available doesn’t mean they will be discounted. Just FYI, phone lines have been absolutely crazy lately. Posters on the theme park board have had waits of more than 3 hours every day without speaking to an agent for ticketing & other issues that can’t be done online. No idea why phones are worse than usual right now, but doing things online if you can might be less aggravating.
I call because the agents I have spoken with say that they can see more then what is shown online. I check online before I call, they indicated to me that calling once a week is a good idea?

Up early made all our dining reservations with no problems at all :dance3:!!! Until recently I honestly didn't realize that we would be on our trip during Mothers Day so I got us a dining reservation at one of our favorite restaurants Narcoossees :woohoo: We are also going to go to Cirque Du Soleil Drawn to Life the day before. Has anyone been yet? I am so looking forward to our trip its been 3 years since the last trip. Still no luck on a discount:sad: but I will keep checking:thumbsup2

Made one last phone call today and it's official a Disney Trip with NO Discount :sad2::sad1::sad:
Only 23 Days until Disney!!! It has been 3 years and I cannot wait to be back at my happy place :banana::cool1::banana:
Hope everyone that has an upcoming trip has a wonderful time!

Cheers Everyone (Olga’s Cantina)

Attachments

• 9430C812-E9BA-4E54-9F73-1205C8B0C0E3.jpeg
    9430C812-E9BA-4E54-9F73-1205C8B0C0E3.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 15
Knock on wood weather has been great!!!!

Attachments

• 9059DD47-97BE-46FE-B94D-46B5A9743934.jpeg
    9059DD47-97BE-46FE-B94D-46B5A9743934.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 9
  • BF632488-21EC-4291-B4CC-F7089C97D61D.jpeg
    BF632488-21EC-4291-B4CC-F7089C97D61D.jpeg
    146.3 KB · Views: 7
  • DCFCD3CA-5119-4EA5-AD9B-A3E46FB6C8DD.jpeg
    DCFCD3CA-5119-4EA5-AD9B-A3E46FB6C8DD.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 37A0D6AD-87A5-4DA8-B548-AD396BC8E481.jpeg
    37A0D6AD-87A5-4DA8-B548-AD396BC8E481.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 12
We had a wonderful 10 days at Disney :thumbsup2, May is our favorite time of year to visit and this time didn't disappoint. The weather was Hot but perfect, crowds weren't insane, loved every minute and had lots of pool time in Stormalong Bay, made sure to enjoy the resort as well as the parks. The Cirque Du Soleil show Drawn was so good it was over before I knew it, the performers are incredible. Even though we didn't get a discount for our standard room, when we checked in our room was the farthest away from anything lol, I put in a call to request a room closer as my husband has Psoriatic Arthritis and can be painful. The room assigner gave us a room closer to lobby and it was facing the Gazebo garden area (Pixie Dust) and she also assigned my son and his girlfriend in a room right around the corner from us. Enjoy your trips everyone we sure did :flower:2022-05-10 - Epcot - United Kingdom at Epcot.jpeg

Attachments

• 2022-05-06 - Disneys Hollywood Studios - Millennium Falcon.jpeg
    2022-05-06 - Disneys Hollywood Studios - Millennium Falcon.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter