Hope this changes, requirements for Hawaii travel

CaoilinnsMom

Mouseketeer
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated-guidance.html

Specific Points:
As of May 13th, Fully vaccinated people can:

• Resume activities without wearing masks or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance
  • Resume domestic travel and refrain from testing before or after travel or self-quarantine after travel
  • Refrain from testing before leaving the United States for international travel (unless required by the destination) and refrain from self-quarantine after arriving back in the United States
  • Refrain from testing following a known exposure, if asymptomatic, with some exceptions for specific settings
  • Refrain from quarantine following a known exposure if asymptomatic
  • Refrain from routine screening testing if feasible

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated-guidance.html

Specific Points:
As of May 13th, Fully vaccinated people can:

• Resume activities without wearing masks or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance
  • Resume domestic travel and refrain from testing before or after travel or self-quarantine after travel
  • Refrain from testing before leaving the United States for international travel (unless required by the destination) and refrain from self-quarantine after arriving back in the United States
  • Refrain from testing following a known exposure, if asymptomatic, with some exceptions for specific settings
  • Refrain from quarantine following a known exposure if asymptomatic
  • Refrain from routine screening testing if feasible
Ige already said nope

https://www.civilbeat.org/2021/05/h...rules-despite-new-cdc-guidance-governor-says/

Fingers crossed. My family and I are going in August and we will all are vaccinated except for my 9 year old grandson so only 1 covid test would better than getting one for all 7 of us.

Fingers crossed. My family and I are going in August and we will all are vaccinated except for my 9 year old grandson so only 1 covid test would better than getting one for all 7 of us.
Same here - all adults vaccinated, just not the kiddies. If they still require testing for everyone in our large group, we will most likely cancel our upcoming trip.

We will be on Maui and Oahu end of June. Thankful my son just got first dose this past Thursday so we can skip additional testing when we land in Maui. I'm fine with testing 72 hrs before departure and will use Walgreens ID NOW. I get tested twice a week at college I work at so one more swab to spend 2 weeks in Hawaii is good with me:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter