Hoop Dee Doo?

Yes, you have to go through security after you exit the bus to get to the boat docks. If you do the reverse after, you go through security after you exit the boat before getting to the buses.

Thank you.

How far is the walk? I booked the van so my grandmother wouldn't have to walk a long distance.

You probably need to call and ask where they drop off. There are some "backstage" places behind Pioneer Hall that WDW vehicles can get so they may be able to drop closer, I just do not know how close to PH. As on OP indicated, they were dropped by the stables.

We booked a private van through Disney Weddings to take our group of 14 directly to Pioneer Hall for our rehearsal dinner next week. It was $$$$$ so they better drop us off right in front of it. It says it will in the contract.
There is no parking other than golf carts in front of Pioneer Hall.not sure where drop off is but have heard it is not the bus depot as I haven't been since vans have started

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter