Hoop De Doo

bray

Mouseketeer
We have reservations for the 7:15 HDD on a Saturday Night first week in June.

Any suggestions on how to get a front table?

I think it's just luck of the draw at HDD. We had a front table last year, but we went in February and I think June will be a little busier, but no matter where you sit you will have a good time! Enjoy!:sunny:

I don't know for sure but believe I read somewhere that it's based on when you booked. The earlier you reserve the better the seats. But there's probably an element of luck or Cast Member choice too.

When we went two years ago (and booked maybe a month out) they started to take us upstairs. My mother, age 70 said no way to the stairs and they put us in the middle of the bottom section. No problems and they were very nice about it.

Sharon

Hello Bray
Seating does depend on when you booked...they take reservations up to 2 years in advance...but if you are celebrating a special occasion you can try and send a fax 1week prior to request a certain section...there is no guarantee though...do you remember when you booked that show reservation?
Donna

When we went last year we were very close to the stage--I made our reservations 10-11 months before we went--but it never hurts to ask!!

We booked at either 60 or 61 days out.

How do you like the Vacation Club? We have been tempted but then have never really gone to hear the sales pitch.

We actually joined the DVC-sight unseen-last year after our first trip ever to WDW. We knew we would be coming back so we did a little research and a lot of calling and decided the DVC was the way to go. One of the places we got a lot of help from was the DVC forum on this site. I have read that the sales pitch is pretty low key and I think you get a free pin for touring the model. The sales people are incredibly helpful and will answer every single question you have. I will let you know how we like it when we get back:D If you are the least bit interested I suggest going to the DVC fourm, read everyone's comments and ask any questions-they love talking over there, too!

We love DVC...I only wish I joined sooner....If you intend to go once a year it is really worth it...We were going every year and then decided to do it...but I love it....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter