hoop-de-doo transportation

Yes, it shows up as the settlement, but other Lyft options also show up. You can select Settlement and Hoop de Do as options and Minnie Van + other options show up.
Sigh. Could they make it any more confusing? At least it sounds like MVs can drop off and pick up at The Settlement as they used to.

I’m rolling the dice on the non Minnie Van option since it shows up….If we end up having to bus from WL then so be it.

Can anyone confirm that the Minnie vans are dropping off at Pioneer Hall? My parents both use ECV's but could manage without them if we can take a Minnie van directly from BCV to Pioneer Hall.
Minnie Vans did not used to be right at Pioneer Hall as there is no place for cars at the Hall. but was close

Minnie Vans did not used to be right at Pioneer Hall as there is no place for cars at the Hall. but was close
They dropped off at the Settlement bus stop, right, a short walk from Pioneer Hall? Hoping for confirmation that they still do so, now that they're available again.

They dropped off at the Settlement bus stop, right, a short walk from Pioneer Hall? Hoping for confirmation that they still do so, now that they're available again.
poster I was responding to was hoping for drop off at the at Pioneer Hall sounded like not wanting bus depot

poster I was responding to was hoping for drop off at the at Pioneer Hall sounded like not wanting bus depot
As long as it’s the Settlement bus stop, not the Outpost bus stop, the Minnie Vans will work great for OP. IIRC the Settlement bus stop is roughly the same distance from Pioneer Hall as the boat dock is.

I am spending that day at Animal Kingdom, how do I get the Fort after taking the bus to The Animal Kingdom Lodge?
look for the campground bus used to be the yellow one but not sure now. you get off at first stop just ask the driver. you could also get the Fort Wilderness bus at AK and change to any color of internal bus to other end of campground as they all go to same depot

We took non Minnie Van Lyft and wanted to stop at the gift shop, but seems like we could have gone all the way to settlement. FYI.

Regular Lyft (Uber, taxi, etc.) is not allowed anywhere past the front checkin area. I’m surprised your driver wasn’t chased down by security.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!