Hoop De Doo Revue

Do we know what the pricing is for this venue? Haven’t been in years!

It can certainly change. . .but this is from WDW's website:

Ages 10 and OlderAges 3 to 9Dining Plan Eligibility
Category 1$74$44Not eligible for use with Disney Dining Plans
Category 2$69$40Eligible: Use 2 meals per person from a pre-purchased Disney Dining Plan, Disney Dining Plan Plus or Deluxe Disney Dining Plan
Category 3$66$39Eligible: Use 2 meals per person from a pre-purchased Disney Dining Plan, Disney Dining Plan Plus or Deluxe Disney Dining Plan
Price includes tax and gratuity. Prices and show times are subject to change without notice. This show may be cancelled due to severe or inclement weather.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/map/#/id=hoop-dee-doo-musical-revue/

I had a discussion with my wife that I wouldn't be fully ready to return to WDW until HDDR re-opened. We aren't ready to book for a number of other reasons, but if I could at least walk down Main Street, see HDDR and ride Splash Moutain, I would be satisfied with the trip.

I spoke to a cast member today from Resort Reservations and she said it was scheduled to open before our trip, but did not give a date. She said to read the Disney Blog for updates. We're going at the end of November.

Ahhhh!!! Best 2021 sorta-news yet! Can't wait to see that show again.

Do you think this is too cheesy a choice for a large group, many first timers? It’s my fiftieth next year and we want y do a whole group meal. I spent my fiftieth at HDDR and loved it. It was just me, dh and our three small kids at the time.

I spoke to a cast member today from Resort Reservations and she said it was scheduled to open before our trip, but did not give a date. She said to read the Disney Blog for updates. We're going at the end of November.

I do hope so. We are going Christmas week, and it is high on my daughters' lists.

Do you think this is too cheesy a choice for a large group, many first timers? It’s my fiftieth next year and we want y do a whole group meal. I spent my fiftieth at HDDR and loved it. It was just me, dh and our three small kids at the time.
Nope, not too cheesy at all.
Years ago I brought a group of 18 people ranging from ages 5 to grandparents. Today those 5 year olds have graduated college and everyone still talks about it. They loved the interaction, the silly comedy, and the food.

Nope, not too cheesy at all.
Years ago I brought a group of 18 people ranging from ages 5 to grandparents. Today those 5 year olds have graduated college and everyone still talks about it. They loved the interaction, the silly comedy, and the food.
It is really just a fun night out. I admit to being a card carrying, Disney nerd though.

I agree with above - it’s a great choice for a large group, as long as they like to be entertained and have fun at dinner.

Has there been any additional news/rumors as to when this dinner show might be back? Hoping it will be back soon.

When Ya ha Bob came back, at one of his first performances he mentioned this is scheduled to return. I have gone to this 3 times and loved it every time, just good old fashion fun.

We have always gone to HDDR every trip (7+), I could not imagine not doing it now after all these years. I hope they get it squared away before next August when we return. :yay:

Going in Feb as well.

It has been a tradition of mine to go almost every year once a year usually at the end of my trip (end with a bang) for 20 years. I have missed it the past 2..... and I do not want to go a 3rd. BRING IT BACK!

Looking at some of the recent restaurant reopenings, it seems like the announcements are coming out a week or so in advance, so still lots of time for "January". We are at Fort Wilderness from January 9th-22. I'm hoping there will be something in that window.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!