Hoop De Doo Review

So my wife Heard a rumor that the cast of the hoop Dee Doo review are getting called back has anybody heard of this or have any insight on this would love to see the hoop Dee Doo review come back and open back up again
For me it is the largest symbol of what Covid has taken from Disney World. I say that because it was the longest running show and symbolized all that was nostalgic and sentimental: abruptly interrupted. And because of the nature of the pandemic the most worrisome for its return. We knew Peter Pam’s Flight would return. But would be of the Hoop dee doo revue? And what would it take? When it comes back, Disney will be back.

Last edited:
First Entertainment has to recall everyone and replace those that have 'moved on', then comes costumes, rehearsals. Building Maintenance will need to come in and do whatever they need to do. Also the Dining folks have to figure staffing and inventory for both food and 'hardware' (crockery, kitchenware, etc) and then order whatever is needed. There's a lot of 'logistics' involved. It's a lot more than "Hey, kids! Let's put on a show!" even if Disney does have a lot of SOPs for running HDD. I'd think that if 'prep work' has been going on for some time for a Feb opening we'd have heard ^something^ through the grapevine about it by now. At the least there would be a flurry of activity around the building.

If there are current plans to bring in back I have a feeling HDD won't be back until July or later. That's 6 months for 'logistics'.

I hope that's a 'sign', but it could just be general maintenance or cleaning. What does it say on the back of the vests?

"BuenaVista" something-or-other

Buena Vista Construction is WDW's 'in house' construction company. So could be anything from a routine inspection to be sure everything is as it should be or it could be starting to get the building ready to reopen.

Who knows what secrets lurk inside Frontier Hall? The Shadow knows!!! But we're still none the wiser.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter