Hoop De Doo - Cancellations?

imlazar

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
We're visiting Disney the week before Easter and we tried last week to make reservations for the Hoop De Doo only to find out that it was booked up for the week.

What are the odds that there will be a cancellation and we'll be able to get a reservation once we're there? Are there any strategies I should try (such as showing up and begging???)

We did this show during our last trip and outside of the MK fireworks, it was the highlight of our trip.

Thanks!

Although it must be paid in full in advance (for non DDP guests), a full refund is given if cancelled 48 hours in advance. I would probably be on the phone 48 hours before I wanted to go to check on cancellations.

Good luck!

When are you arriving? Are you open for which night you go? If so, we are also going to disney that week and I have an adr for hddr that I will most likely be cancelling.:sad1: We are booked for the 5:00 show on March 30. If you are interested, I will let you know exactly when I am going to make the call to cancel and you can try to call right afterwards and try to snag it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter