Honeymoon booked with FREE dining!!

danijake

Vegan Cupcake Baker Extraordinaire!
I am so excited!!!!! My honeymoon (in 4 months) is finally booked! I booked through Small World Vacations, and I'm getting dining added for free! We are saving about $450! We decided to book with Pop Century to save even more money. I don't care if most people say it's cheesy, we will only be in our rooms to sleep. I doubt we will even use the pool because we're going to the water parks too.

So very excited!! Our agent with Small World has been great!

Congrats! You are starting your life together at the Happiest place in the World- and you saved $$, too! :bride: :groom:

MomofKatie said:
Congrats! You are starting your life together at the Happiest place in the World- and you saved $$, too! :bride: :groom:

Cool! You are going during the same time. Our honeymoon is going to be Oct. 3rd through 9th. :)

Make sure you tell everyone when you make your priority seatings (or when your travel agent does) that it's your honeymoon! Mention it to your server! Don't be shy! You'll be treated like royalty! :)

JDarling said:
Make sure you tell everyone when you make your priority seatings (or when your travel agent does) that it's your honeymoon! Mention it to your server! Don't be shy! You'll be treated like royalty! :)

we are going to buy the bride and groom hats and mention it's our honeymoon to anyone who will listen! heh. :teeth:

honeymoon here too 9/11 - 9/18 at POP with the free dinning! Its so cool to be able to save money!

Hey, October 2nd - that's my wedding anniversary too!! :cool1:

We also spent our honeymoon in the World for 1993 - we had an outstanding time - you won't be disappointed!

And we're going for our 12th anniversary this year at WDW also - we should be at CSR from 10/2 to 10/8.

Good Luck! :goodvibes

danijake said:
I am so excited!!!!! My honeymoon (in 4 months) is finally booked! I'm getting dining added for free! We are saving about $450!

ME TOO.. ME TOO

I tried to post earlier today but couln't. Im doing the 122 day Happy Dance. Dani.. We are going to be at the world the EXACT Same time you are. We are staying at the contemporary and are saving a ton of cash with the new code. We were able to just get it applied to our existing reservation.

Oh yeah..because of the savings I was also able to pay it in full today.. WHOO HOO!

WHOO HOO>. DO THE HAPPY DANCE WITH ME. :banana:

Timmer said:
Hey, October 2nd - that's my wedding anniversary too!! :cool1:

We also spent our honeymoon in the World for 1993 - we had an outstanding time - you won't be disappointed!

And we're going for our 12th anniversary this year at WDW also - we should be at CSR from 10/2 to 10/8.

Good Luck! :goodvibes

YAY oct. 2nd!!!
:love:

sdlipton said:
ME TOO.. ME TOO

I tried to post earlier today but couln't. Im doing the 122 day Happy Dance. Dani.. We are going to be at the world the EXACT Same time you are. We are staying at the contemporary and are saving a ton of cash with the new code. We were able to just get it applied to our existing reservation.

Oh yeah..because of the savings I was also able to pay it in full today.. WHOO HOO!

WHOO HOO>. DO THE HAPPY DANCE WITH ME. :banana:

Yayayayay! I can't wait to pick up the bride and groom hats!

danijake said:
Yayayayay! I can't wait to pick up the bride and groom hats!

Ya know, I've tried to get my DH to do that for years, but no such luck! We did get the Bride and Groom pins on our last anniversary there though! Those were fun! :) :cool1:

Tell as many people as you can.... pixie dust may come your way :banana: Enjoy every day and take tons of pictures. We Loved our Disneymoon :earsboy: :earsgirl: Get ears, and wear them proudly. Great deal, and Best wishes!!!

We also got a great deal with the free dining! We will also be on our Disneymoon from 9/28-10/6!!! Were going to stay at the CR, but decided with the money we are saving from the free dinning we will be able to go back in the spring if we stay at a moderate! So we will be at the CBR!

I just saw the bride and groom hats on ebay for 9.99 for the set! Good luck and congratulations! :bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter