Honestly, How devastated would you be

I'm a diet coke girl - but devastated if it wasn't there? Hardly.

Talk about self created drama...yeesh.

I would be so happy, I love Pepsi and hate Coke. This would save me from having to bring in a bottle of Pepsi with me every time.

Not devastated, but I prefer coke. But I'd simply bring my own, do that anyway, and I'm sure I'll survive the occasional pepsi during meals :)

Now, I'd be absolutely devastated if there would be no more cola sold at all!! I don't like coffee but do need my caffeine!

I wouldn't care at all. I usually drink iced tea or water, with just an occasional soda.

I would miss Club Cool, though.

I wouldn't be devastated, but I'd be disappointed. I like Coke products so much better and it seems like I have a harder time finding it lately.

Does not really matter, I can drink both but I do prefer pepsi..But being a server there are a lot of people who will only drink one brand..:)

THIS:

I don't know about "devastated" but I'd be looking for a way to bring in some Diet Coke. I detest Diet Pepsi.

OK, actually I'd be going for Coke Zero and all its flavor combinations. Or Diet Lime. Or Diet Cherry. Plain Diet Coke is no longer as appealing to me now that there are so many flavor options.

Soda pop is a very individual taste decision. When a major company like WDW has an exclusive contract with a supplier, there are going to be some people who are very happy (like me with Coke products) and some who are not (like my husband, a Dr. Pepper fiend who detests Coke's Mr. Pibb).

I'm from Atlanta - the coke capital. I would be extremely devastated. Don't know if I could handle it ;-)

Now, when I was younger and grew up in New Jersey, I hated Coke and wouldn't touch the stuff. I would have loved it to be switched over to Pepsi then.

I'd be pretty annoyed. There would be no way that I would ever purchase a dining plan again because I wouldn't be ordering a fountain drink... unless, of course, they added in caffeine free Diet Dr Pepper. If they do that, game on!

Ugh. Pepsi. Nasty!

I believe that Dr. Pepper is more independent b/c I often see it here at restaurants with Coca Cola products. Of course, I'm in Texas, the birthplace of Dr. Pepper, so it's pretty much a must-have for us! ;)

I don't drink soda, so I wouldn't care at all. My family would prefer Pepsi products...but me.....I just wish they would sell sweet tea. NOT Gold Peak...Actual brewed sweet tea!!

I cannot drink anything carbonated. This limits me to pretty much water. Which at most TS places, tastes awful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter