Homemade FE gifts - Part 2

Corinna, another request for a pm of your designs? I think my daughter would love them, whether I did it for my gifts or not. thanks!

Hi Corinna!
I am so sorry for bothering you, but could you please PM me too with the design?
I hate to be a burden and I do understand if you feel that enough is enough. But I would really appreciate it. :-D
It would look so nice with an idea I've been working on were I will surprice my DSs with our Magic Med cruise in June.

I have just sent both of you a PM.

Corinna

Hi Corrina-

I already have the file, but I was wondering, did you give them as pendants or necklaces? If necklace, what type of chain did you use?

Hope all is going well.

Hi Corrina-

I already have the file, but I was wondering, did you give them as pendants or necklaces? If necklace, what type of chain did you use?

Hope all is going well.

I have done both. I did not use a chain, but got ribbon necklaces from Ebay.

Corinna

That sounds nice-did you use one color for all? Trying to picture what color would go with all of them.

I bought a pack of 50 assorted ribbon necklaces and they came in all kinds of colours. You can also get them in just black, which would go with everything.

Corinna

I bought a pack of 50 assorted ribbon necklaces and they came in all kinds of colours. You can also get them in just black, which would go with everything.

Corinna

Thanks Corinna-off to go searching now.

BTW-still get many compliments about the princess bracelet I made in your workshop during the Hawaii trip. Some asked where they could buy one.

Here are the gifts that I also gave to people

For women and girls:

photo16.jpg

Corinna - any chance I can get the files for the hidden mickeys. I LOVE them.

Thanks,
Becky

Please

Corinna - any chance I can get the files for the hidden mickeys. I LOVE them.

Thanks,
Becky

Please

Me too please!!! :)

I was contemplating not asking because there have been so many requests but they are so pretty and subtle that I can't pass them up!!

Thank you so much!!!

Liz

Corrina, your hidden mickeys are amazing! I agree that they would make awesome magnets. Would you mind sending me the pm also? I would appreciate it!

Some people have embroidery options on their sewing machines. They are able to personalize with the child's name and sometimes a Disney character as well.

I just made my grands a pillow case for our Wonder Cruise in two weeks.:cool1: Used June Tailor Iron On Print 'n Press transfer sheets to apply their names and date/name of curise. Then bought fabric markers to put in with each. Wish I knew how to put a pic on here but they turned out great.

Hi all! Always love the awesome ideas! I am hit or miss with the previous home-made thread, so I'm not sure if this has been done. I am sailing on the June 9th Fantasy Western Caribbean sailing, so if you are in my group, don't peek! Okay, peek if you want :)

These are what I made.

Highlight to read the description!

They are towel clips, for the back of your deck or beach chair. They are large clips (about 5 inches long) and each family will get a pair. I wish I could have done 4 for each family, but there were about 30 rooms, and I am also doing necklaces for the women like on my last cruise.

So question: (without giving too much away)...matching or mix and match? I like matching myself, and I did one color up and one down so they looked fun. Then I thought people could say, oh, we are the orange ones. I am also including a card that explains what they are, and that they shouldn't be used to hog deck chairs, or I'm taking them back! ::yes::

So cool! I wish you were going to be on my cruise :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter