• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Home Resort First Time Visit (VGC)

vacay77

DIS Veteran
Prior to the pandemic, I had been on the waitlist for VGC for almost 1 1/2 years. During the pandemic, after posting questions on this board, I decided to go through with a resale contract for VGC. However, during the 10 day window, I finally received a call from a Disney guide, telling me that points were now available to purchase. I decided to go through with the direct purchase and rescind the resale contract. I don't want to debate resale/direct purchases here. I just wanted to thank all of you who provided invaluable input with respect to VGC. My family and I had our first home resort stay this past week (after rescheduling several times) and VGC was fantastic. I’m attaching a view from our balcony. We had points we needed to use or lose by the end of this year so we splurged on a 1 bedroom instead of a studio and I think I’m spoiled now for future stays. Disneyland was not without its challenges but VGC knocked it out of the ballpark.

Attachments

• 3D7B1ABA-6417-41EB-B80D-E284B5DF8617.jpeg
    3D7B1ABA-6417-41EB-B80D-E284B5DF8617.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 28

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter