Home based invitation and candy wrapper business

FeeleyFans

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone has started their own home based business printing custom invitations and candy wrappers. I'm looking to do something that doesn't require a lot of time to make a little extra gas money. I have plenty of computer skills and marketing skills just not sure where to get supplies. Any information you could provide would be great.

Hi! My husband has been making a go at a home based business doing something similar. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the website but if I will be glad to share it if you PM me so that you can get some ideas!

I am going to be unemployed as of June 6th so I will be putting some more time into this fledgling business this summer. We aren't doing candy wrappers but he is doing blank note/greeting cards and raffle tickets.

I'd love to exchange ideas with you as we have been trying to make a go of this also! Best wishes!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter