Holy Crow! I'm Sparkly! Oh, It's the Pixie Dust!, An Aug '09 Pre-Trippie

Hey! Christine! I posted this over on Tammy's PTR also! I can't find anything online but I called and the very nice cm gave me this info!:

Park Hours! :goodvibes I called today and asked for them! Well they have some of them but not all and they were surprised about that! They only have Epcot and DHS:confused: so far the very nice cm told me to call the end of the week and maybe they would have MK and AK !

So here's what I have:

Epcot
8/24 = 9am - 9pm
8/25 = 8am - 9pm Morning EMH
8/26 = 9am - 9pm
8/27 = 9am - 9pm
8/28 = 9am - 12 midnight:cool1:Evening EMH Woohoo we got a midnight!!!
8/29 = 9am - 9pm
8/30 = 9am - 9pm
8/31 = 9am - 9pm

She had nothing for September at all! :sad2:

DHS

8/24 = 9am - 10pm evening EMH
8/25 = 9am - 8:30pm
8/26 = 8am - 7pm Morning EMH
8/27 = 9am - 8:30pm
8/28 = 9am - 7pm
8/29 = 9am - 7pm
8/30 = 9am - 7pm
8/31 = 9am - 10om Evening EMH

And again nothing at all yet for September

Waterparks are 10am - 6pm (Typhoon and Blizzard)
She did tell me she assumed that EMH's for MK would be on the 27,29,30 and Ak would be the other days she was going from what was posted for EPCOT,DHS . She was really confused as to why they only had hrs for the 2 parks and this must be true because I called prior to that and spoke to a male CM and he told me the same thing with only having Epcot and DHS!

So this helps a little! :thumbsup2 I have a Cheerleading meeting tonite so I wont be back on til late! I have to decide if I want to coach again this season! I'm not sure it's very involved!

YEA!!! :banana: Hours...well at least for the first half of my trip :cool1:

I'm updating tonight with the DL photos (I know, I know--I'll believe it when I see it ;) )

That's what I was thinking...no way can we wait on the second half to get posted. Everything will be booked up! We'll have to play it by ear I guess. Tpnight is my ADR night. I'm finalizing everything. Did you join the Epcot meal or no? That's an EMH night.

:lmao:Ill be waiting check back tonite! I'm working on my Adr's also! I started in work while it was slow! I went and found AK hours and they actually have a EMH til 10pm and are open til 7pm I was shocked I thought for sure it would be 5pm so thats good! Also did you decide if you were joining us for the other GG? Just curious it wil be alot of fun! :cool1:

:rolleyes1 I don't see any Disneyland pics!! I'm waiting:rolleyes1 Though I'm still working on my adrs since I now have all the EMH's! I think Im looking foward to AK open til 10pm never been there at night ! I think that will happen this trip!! :thumbsup2

Hi Guys!! Sorry no updates in a while. DDs have had tournaments and regular games and practices and now we are almost done...at least until July (PHEW!!!).

Updates coming this weekend :rolleyes1 :cool1:

Hi Guys!! Sorry no updates in a while. DDs have had tournaments and regular games and practices and now we are almost done...at least until July (PHEW!!!).

Yadda yadda yadda! You better be glad I like you or I'd delete this report! :lmao: I'm just messing with you! Just bring the darn DL pics w/ you in August. I'll see them then. :laughing:

:hug:

Well H E L L O !! S T R A N G E R !!!:rotfl2: I hope all is well! Come on!! WE WANT D/L PICS!!!!;)AND I'M DOWN TO A LIL OVER A WEEK AND FOUR DAYS FOR ADRS!!! I have to get cracking on them!! Which means your right after me a few days!! :)

Ok Gang, here is my Disneyland update (YEA!!! & Finally!!)

In this little Side-Day TR, I will let the pictures speak for themselves for the most part. I will add captions thoug 

Not a whole lot to say about them except that we went for my MILs 51st birthday, on April 27, 2009 with DD’s, MIL, DH’s cousin, and her girls.

Now on with the show…

DSCN1622.jpg

Here’s a shot of my girls in front of the Columbia. I love it when this boat sails around the Rivers of America.

DSCN1637.jpg

Here’s a shot with my girls and my DH’s cousin’s DD’s in front of the Mark Twain.

DSCN1643.jpg

Me and Bean (my youngest) in front of the bathroom in Adventureland.

DSCN1644.jpg

A kind Cast Member came up and asked if he could take our picture, since we were shooting photos of each other. I said sure. :goodvibes So here I am with both DDs.

DSCN1641.jpg

Ok, so oldest DD thought it was funny to sneak in the Women’s restroom sign. She said, “At Disney, it’s all in the details...” I have to say, I totally agree with her. :wizard:

DSCN1658.jpg

Sleeping Beauty’s Castle

DSCN1659.jpg

Another shot of the castle DD took. I think I like this one better then the one I took ;)

DSCN1664.jpg

Queue line for Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride in Fantasyland.

DSCN1665.jpg

Monstro from the Storybook ride in Fantasyland.

DSCN1666.jpg

Posing in a Teacup in front of the Mad Hatter Hat Shop.

DSCN1675.jpg

Oldest DD striking her pout-y model pose in the Teacup line. I love this kid. :rotfl:

DSCN1671.jpg

Having a serious epiphany moment. :rotfl2:

DSCN1669.jpg

Bean just being Bean. She was telling me, “I’m in the teacup line, what would you like me to do?” So I just shot the pic. :confused3

DSCN1683.jpg

Teacups, Full View (my DD LOVES Alice in Wonderland, that’s why she took so many pics)

DSCN1684.jpg

DSCN1680.jpg

Alice in Wonderland signage

Now, we didn’t just go on the Teacups, since that’s where a majority of these pics came from BUT this is all I have of Disneyland.

Next time we go, next Sunday, I’ll take Tomorrowland (or have DD do it) :thumbsup2

Now, continued in next post…California Adventure.

Disney’s California Adventure…

DSCN1728.jpg

This is the signage for the new water show they are putting into DCA. It actually surrounds the construction portion of the show.

DSCN1730.jpg

DD acting funny…

DSCN1731.jpg

Another funny…

DSCN1732.jpg

Tower of Terror from really far away…

DSCN1733.jpg

Mission Tortilla Factory. Friendly Tip!!! We LOVE coming here because you get a free FRESH warm flour tortilla at the end of the tour. If it’s your birthday, and you’re wearing your birthday pin, you get a Free BAG of Tortillas. YUM-O!!! popcorn::

DSCN1735.jpg

Yes, another pout-y model pose.

DSCN1737.jpg

“I’m drinking my soda, can you please stop for one sec!” :rolleyes1

DSCN1739.jpg

Hidden Mickey on the door of the Tortilla Factory

DSCN1738.jpg

Now, outside, they were in the midst of a wine tasting (Food & Wine time at DCA), so I smapped a few pics. My MIL, by this time was having a fit because I was holding things up for photos. I said, “Thank goodness you’re not coming with me to WDW because I’m taking pictures of my food this time.” She just about died and said, “Yea, thank goodness.” God bless her, the woman knows about my obsession and just likes to joke about it. :goodvibes

DSCN1736.jpg

Another pic of the wine booth…

DSCN1740.jpg

Signage outside the booth. Now, they have many of these little booths and several events happening that day, I just didn’t take pics of them all.

DSCN1741.jpg

We never go to the kiddie portion of DCA. But because we had little ones with us, we thought, what the heck…

DSCN1742.jpg

Some of the cool stuff in Bug’s Land…

DSCN1743.jpg

DSCN1745.jpg

Another fun bug

DSCN1744.jpg

Hollywood Tower of Terror from Bug’s Land

I’m trying to find the construction photos from the water show they are putting in. If I find them I will post them.

Well H E L L O !! S T R A N G E R !!!:rotfl2: I hope all is well! Come on!! WE WANT D/L PICS!!!!;)AND I'M DOWN TO A LIL OVER A WEEK AND FOUR DAYS FOR ADRS!!! I have to get cracking on them!! Which means your right after me a few days!! :)

OMGawsh Colleen, I'm so stoked on May 28th I can book ADRs YEA!!!!!! Do the banana dance with me gilrs!!! 101 more days to go! :woohoo::yay::banana:

O M G pictures!!! And cool ones I've never seen before. SO weird that those teacups are topless. I so want to ride this Alice ride! Exactly how far away is it again from your front door? Your oldest DD looks just like your man and the youngest is a spitting image of you! I bet you hear that all the time don't ya?

O M G pictures!!! And cool ones I've never seen before. SO weird that those teacups are topless. I so want to ride this Alice ride! Exactly how far away is it again from your front door? Your oldest DD looks just like your man and the youngest is a spitting image of you! I bet you hear that all the time don't ya?

Topless Teacups :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I LOVE that!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

*Now I am Composing Myself with the Topless Teacup Joke* I am so immature :rolleyes1

Everyone tells us that-Oldest DD=Hubby, Youngest DD=Me...but my Oldest DD has my personality & my Youngest DD has my DH's personality. So weird huh?

:welcome: Ty!! I hope you & your mom have a great time in January.

The family and I LOVE WDW, but there is nothing like Uncle Walt's Original Mouse House, either. If you ever get a chance to go, you definitlely have to be there :goodvibes I'm trying to upload pictures as we speak into Photobucket but it's taking forever. :rolleyes1 So bear with me, I'll get them posted soon enough.

Did you live in Riverside or Riverside Co.? We are about an hour away from there.

I would love nothing more than to visit DisneyLand, someday hopefully.
I lived in Riverside, right off of La Sierra, that was ions ago though. I rented a room from a guy who coached roller skating, I know! Roller skating?:confused3

I'm ready fro another Disney Movie question.

OMG!! PIc's!!! I love them!! Now I have to add Disneyland to my list of places to go!!!!!!! And I totally agree with Tammy on who the kiddos look like! And funny that you call your youngest bean when I was lil my dad called me Beanie or Colleen the Bean! :lmao:I still catch him sometimes calling me Bean or beanie! :rotfl:And I'm almost 37! LOL! Can you believe my hubby disconnected my computer to paint a wall and reconnected and the internet wont work I don't get it so now I have tofind the time to get the cable co out to fix his mess!! LOL! So I'm checking in from my sis's computer!!" OK and so I don't forget Tammy asked me to let you know she is doing HDDMR on September 1st at 9:30pm !!! :thumbsup2" I can't wait to meet you guys it will be fun!!! :) I can't wait Tuesday!!!! ADR Day for me!!!:goodvibes

I would love nothing more than to visit DisneyLand, someday hopefully.
I lived in Riverside, right off of La Sierra, that was ions ago though. I rented a room from a guy who coached roller skating, I know! Roller skating?:confused3

I'm ready fro another Disney Movie question.

OMGawsh-Rollerskating...oh the days...went to a roller rink not too long ago for my DD's friend's birthday party (it is like the only roller rink left in Orange County). It was a blast!! Brought me back to when I was younger dancing to Madonna on my rollerskates... :rotfl:

Another Disney Movie question comin'...next installment...

OMG!! PIc's!!! I love them!! Now I have to add Disneyland to my list of places to go!!!!!!! And I totally agree with Tammy on who the kiddos look like! And funny that you call your youngest bean when I was lil my dad called me Beanie or Colleen the Bean! :lmao:I still catch him sometimes calling me Bean or beanie! :rotfl:And I'm almost 37! LOL! Can you believe my hubby disconnected my computer to paint a wall and reconnected and the internet wont work I don't get it so now I have tofind the time to get the cable co out to fix his mess!! LOL! So I'm checking in from my sis's computer!!" OK and so I don't forget Tammy asked me to let you know she is doing HDDMR on September 1st at 9:30pm !!! :thumbsup2" I can't wait to meet you guys it will be fun!!! :) I can't wait Tuesday!!!! ADR Day for me!!!:goodvibes

I started calling her Bean because she was a tooter when she was a toddler and calling her Fart just seemed rude & embarrassing :hug: So I spared her the utter torment and just started calling her BEAN. :laughing:

That's a bummer about the computer, doesn't DH know he can't keep you away from the DIS for too long. I know I start to get withdrawals ;)

I am so in for HDDMR on September 1 @ 9:30PM!!! Can we all sit together? Do I have to tell them I am apart of a GG? Details? I totally need details!!

OMGawsh we are going to have so much fun!! :woohoo:

Great DLR pictures! One day, we'll take a long vacation and just drive down there :goodvibes

Your girls are so pretty - the pouty poses are funny! You all look like you're having a wonderful time - that's what it's all about! :banana:

OMGawsh-Rollerskating...oh the days...went to a roller rink not too long ago for my DD's friend's birthday party (it is like the only roller rink left in Orange County). It was a blast!! Brought me back to when I was younger dancing to Madonna on my rollerskates... :rotfl:

Another Disney Movie question comin'...next installment...

I started calling her Bean because she was a tooter when she was a toddler and calling her Fart just seemed rude & embarrassing :hug: So I spared her the utter torment and just started calling her BEAN. :laughing:

That's a bummer about the computer, doesn't DH know he can't keep you away from the DIS for too long. I know I start to get withdrawals ;)

I am so in for HDDMR on September 1 @ 9:30PM!!! Can we all sit together? Do I have to tell them I am apart of a GG? Details? I totally need details!!

OMGawsh we are going to have so much fun!! :woohoo:

Haha! That's not why my dad called me bean at all !:cool1:Because I was a lil skinny runt like a bean! :lmao:That's funny! I know as each day goes by I'm getting more P'OD! He refuses to admit he couldve done something wrong!!:scared1:sometimes I hate men!!!! :headache:I'm not positive on the answer to HDDMR i'll definitely get back with you on that! Good thing my sis only lives about 13 blocks from me huh? lol! I can't wait i'm really getting excited now since ADR's are only 6 days away!!! :goodvibes:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter