Hollywood Studios Counter service?

Ronto Roasters is an absolute must. Docking Bay 7 and Backlot Express are very solid options. Woody’s Lunchbox looks good, but we skip it because finding a seat over there looks pretty difficult.

Hollywood Studios has the most consistently good quick service restaurants. Docking Bay 7, Ronto Roasters, ABC Commissary, and Woody’s Lunchbox all have some really great offerings.

Depends on what your looking for but We Love woodys lunchbox, docking bay 7, rontos roasters, brown derby lounge QS is also great!

It's not a QS but can run around the same price or just a few bucks more. Hollywood Brown Derby lounge. We love this place.

I happened to be in the park near closing last week, and the seating situation at Woody's was not too bad. I got the totchos and found it quite good. So, if you can overcome the seating issue, worth a visit.

Everyone has a personal favorite. Ours is the outdoor seating at Brown Derby for the Cobb Salad. We do not do advanced reservations but walk-up, register and wait. We have never waited more than five minutes. Just did this last week when at HS.

Hello! I have been looking at all the menus for the counter services spots in Hollywood Studios. Does anyone have any opinions on which is the best? Worst?
TIA!
We really only eat at quick service places. Our favorite in HS is Ronto Roasters for the Ronto Roaster wrap and also for the vegetarian wrap. We enjoy the Tatooine Sunset drink as well. We also really liked the Buffalo Grilled Cheese sandwich at ABC Commissary. We like that both are unique options that you cannot find anywhere else. When my picky adult son travels with us he appreciates Pizza Rizzo even though it gets a bad rap.

Our least favorite is Woody's. I feel that the seating is awful and the portions really small.

Although people negative review Pizza Rizzo for the pizza, I have heard that the Cannoli’s there are excellent. I feel like a mobile order cannoli break could be a great snack/ break from the heat idea.
And because I want to try Woodys lunchbox tart, I was thinking of just grabbing a couple right before I leave the park and bringing it back to the resort for breakfast the next morning as it is a super early RD day (AK)

Although people negative review Pizza Rizzo for the pizza, I have heard that the Cannoli’s there are excellent. I feel like a mobile order cannoli break could be a great snack/ break from the heat idea.
And because I want to try Woodys lunchbox tart, I was thinking of just grabbing a couple right before I leave the park and bringing it back to the resort for breakfast the next morning as it is a super early RD day (AK)
Love both these ideas - PizzaRizzo food isn't great, but the atmosphere is so fun, and the upstairs "banquet hall" is the best place to get a soda and break from the heat. Also, the holiday poptart (apple cinnamon) was the best thing I had at Disney in a long time. I'm so sad I didn't mobile order more for later in the trip!

ABC Commissary hands down. Always has been imho.
It’s a shame Fairfaxe faire switched to hot dogs only. I had a great pulled pork with corn salsa and sweet plantains a few years back that was amazing.

For us, quick service is more enjoyable when it isn't super crowded. We ate at Pizza Rizzo before SWGE was open, and I think Muppetvision was down for a refurb. That whole area was empty. I had a pizza and a beer, and I remember really enjoying the peace and quiet. It was really refreshing. There might have been one or two other families in there.
Aside from Dockside, I don't remember disliking any QS in HS. Dockside just didn't have offerings that we typically enjoy. I would suggest looking at the menus and eating at off times---earlier of later than the rest of the crowd. It is so much less stressful.

Woodys Lunchbox has a great breakfast bowl that we LOVED. Mobile order it and get an early table. It was a nice way to start the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter