Holiday Sleigh Rides

Cloe Colton

Registered
Holiday Sleigh Rides at Fort Wilderness - has anyone ever done this? Was it worth the money? I am debating between the holiday sleigh ride or just the normal horse drawn carraige at POFQ.

Also, does anyone know what time the sleigh ride runs until?

TIA!

We did the horse drawn carriage ride at POFQ. It was fun, don't get me wrong, but scenery wise wasn't all that exciting.

We did the horse drawn carriage ride at POFQ. It was fun, don't get me wrong, but scenery wise wasn't all that exciting.

That's partially why the Fort Wilderness holiday one is intriguing me! We'll be there in December and a holiday themed sleigh ride sounds way more fun!

I’ve done the sleigh ride and enjoyed it. It’s a nice way to check out some of the amazing campsite decorations. We got a pin when we did it but not sure if they’re still doing that,

We did the Ft. W holiday sleigh ride last year and really enjoyed it. We scheduled ours at 6:30 pm (I'm not sure how late they run). The sleigh ride took us through some of the campsite areas where people had decorated their RV's. At around the same time, a horse-drawn wagon carrying carolers was going around which really added to the atmosphere. It was a really wonderful, holiday experience!

I’ve done the sleigh ride and enjoyed it. It’s a nice way to check out some of the amazing campsite decorations. We got a pin when we did it but not sure if they’re still doing that,
We did the Ft. W holiday sleigh ride last year and really enjoyed it. We scheduled ours at 6:30 pm (I'm not sure how late they run). The sleigh ride took us through some of the campsite areas where people had decorated their RV's. At around the same time, a horse-drawn wagon carrying carolers was going around which really added to the atmosphere. It was a really wonderful, holiday experience!
Thanks for the input!! It sounds so festive!

If you want to see decorations you could rent a golf cart for $65.00 and tour the whole campground. You can call and reserve one also.

We did it last year and it was ok, but not as festive as I was expecting. We saw some pretty amazing RV decorations, but I think with ALL of the holiday decorations we saw that week these didn't feel quite as special as I thought they were going to be. My kids were underwhelmed, and I wouldn't go to the expense of doing it again. Just my .02

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter