Holiday Resort Pix Up

Great pictures! Anyone else have some they can post??? I am starting to get excited about our upcoming December trip!

What a fun idea for a thread! I just love Disney at Christmastime. We had to cancel our December trip this year, but this is a nice way to relive our past visits. :)

BoardWalk Inn

bwichoc1.jpg

bwichoc2.jpg

bwicarousel.jpg

bwitree.jpg

Elisabeth and Mario.. thanks for posting and keeping this thread alive. Love the pix you posted!!

:thumbsup2

ead79 said:
Animal Kingdom Lodge

akllobbytree.jpg

WOW, I love this picture, it is amazing!!!!

Buzz, thanks for your pictures. Our stay at CSR begins December 26th and I am so excited to see it all decorated.

I leave in 26 days and this thread has made me and my family sooooo excited! I can't wait!!!!!

Thanks everybody for the gorgeous pictures,Buzz you are making me miss CSR in a big way!!!!
As you can see in my siggy,I'm going to the Dolphin in 22 days. I promise lots of holiday pictures when I return!!!

Love this thread! Here's my contribution:
Boardwalk Inn
61356BWLobby3-med.JPG
61356BWLobby1-med.JPG

Oh Boy I love this thread. Can't wait to see the Christmas decorations and the holiday goings on.

Wilderness Lodge
Dec05-Disney240.jpg

Dec05-Disney237.jpg

Boardwalk
DisneyDec04301.jpg

DisneyDec04303.jpg

Great pics! I love WDW at Christmas time. We went 2 years ago on the day after Christmas, but this year we will be there over Christmas day-55 days until we check in to the WL! I'm soooo excited! :banana:

Elisabeth

Thanks for the pics! I, too, love the AKL one with the tree framed by the sheilds. Taken from "the bridge", I assume?

Very, very nice pics!

IMDORY....we check in 55 from today too!!!!! At the Gf tho.

These pictures are just the thing to keep us going since all the reservations are made and now we just wait....

Keep 'um coming...and next year I'll post ours to help those going in 2007!!! :santa:

pilferk said:
Elisabeth

Thanks for the pics! I, too, love the AKL one with the tree framed by the sheilds. Taken from "the bridge", I assume?

Very, very nice pics!

Thanks for the compliments on the picture! With those nighttime shots I always have to take about 20 to get one good one, LOL.

I actually took that picture from the 6th floor concierge lounge. I balanced the camera on the railing to hold it steady.

A different wreaths from WL

Dec05-Disney288.jpg

Dec05-Disney400.jpg

This is over the entrance to the lodge

Dec05-Disney393.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter