Holiday & Disney Holiday Swap-Closed

Soooooooo tempted!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

C'mon you know you need pages for your trip! I am thinking one whole album for just the holiday themes of our trip. Of course then I need a birthday one and of course regular albums too! Julia just shook her head and said "My face is going to hurt from all the pictures you plan to take!"

C'mon you know you need pages for your trip! I am thinking one whole album for just the holiday themes of our trip. Of course then I need a birthday one and of course regular albums too! Julia just shook her head and said "My face is going to hurt from all the pictures you plan to take!"

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I already figure this trip will have one album per park plus the holiday one! Megan gets tired of all the photos too!

:rotfl2::rotfl2: Aren't we a bunch of arm twisters

warning: If you are thinking about joining but are unsure, don't ... unless arm twisting is required to make a decision :lmao:

:rotfl2::rotfl2: Aren't we a bunch of arm twisters

warning: If you are thinking about joining but are unsure, don't ... unless arm twisting is required to make a decision :lmao:

::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::

I found some pretty fall color papers today at my LSS :thumbsup2

Can I get some more details on the page groups? For instance, the Thanksgiving/Holiday...can there be a separate MVMCP group? Actually, as long as things aren't dated, I can use those pages, we went in 2008, and I haven't scrapped those pictures yet. So, never mind.

I'm probably in for Thanksgiving and Christmas groups, sigh...

Can I get some more details on the page groups? For instance, the Thanksgiving/Holiday...can there be a separate MVMCP group? Actually, as long as things aren't dated, I can use those pages, we went in 2008, and I haven't scrapped those pictures yet. So, never mind.

:yay: I am thinking with all the swap groups I will only have to adhere pictures to pages.:)

I'm contemplating...with a mid September due date I should be all healed up from my surgery and will need something to occupy my time after Rachel goes to college mid August.

Question--does anyone else playing in this swap do Disneyland at the holiday times? I know that the party names are a little different as are the names for the fireworks, etc. Could we add a Disneyland Christmas (Believe in Holiday Magic, Small World Holiday, Reindeer Round-up, etc. and a Disneyland Halloween (Mickey's Halloween Party, Halloween Screams, Haunted Mansion Holiday, etc)?

wdwmickey said:
I'm contemplating...with a mid September due date I should be all healed up from my surgery and will need something to occupy my time after Rachel goes to college mid August.

Question--does anyone else playing in this swap do Disneyland at the holiday times? I know that the party names are a little different as are the names for the fireworks, etc. Could we add a Disneyland Christmas (Believe in Holiday Magic, Small World Holiday, Reindeer Round-up, etc. and a Disneyland Halloween (Mickey's Halloween Party, Halloween Screams, Haunted Mansion Holiday, etc)?

Good point! I am doing WDW and would hate to assume my title would work for everyone.

As far as suggested items.
I would like pockets for park maps etc. Sorry if I am not using the right terminology.

I usually am at Disneyland during the holidays (I live 20 minutes from Disneyland so I'm there all the time) I did stop going to the Halloween party a few years ago because it was getting so expensive and all I was doing was waiting in line for candy! But I love going to see the decorations in the fall.

I'm probably in for this swap though I was on the fence but a September deadline seems do able to me.:)

I could use some Disneyland Halloween stuff!

morgansmom2000 said:

We'll have a group for MVMCP, MNSSHP, Holiday Wishes, etc....then separate groups for regular holiday pages.

Do y'all want to do the photo mats not glued down so each person can customize the pages for their pics?

wdwmickey said:

Great Cheryl!! Sure-we can add the DL holiday groups, no problem. :)

scrappinstevie said:
Do you mean themes or types of groups such as the 2" letter titles, elements, and sketches?

Christmas Tags would be fun....Halloween Tags too. Could be simple or more decorative, whatever everyone else is into.:)

That's a cute idea!

We'll have a group for MVMCP, MNSSHP, Holiday Wishes, etc....then separate groups for regular holiday pages.

Do y'all want to do the photo mats not glued down so each person can customize the pages for their pics?

I like that idea Anne, since we all have our different ways to take photos!
definitely want the thanksgiving and Christmas themed Disney stuff for our trip.

won't be doing DLR during the holidays anytime soon :sad1:

I usually am at Disneyland during the holidays (I live 20 minutes from Disneyland so I'm there all the time) I did stop going to the Halloween party a few years ago because it was getting so expensive and all I was doing was waiting in line for candy! But I love going to see the decorations in the fall.

I'm probably in for this swap though I was on the fence but a September deadline seems do able to me.:)

I could use some Disneyland Halloween stuff!

Great Cheryl!! Sure-we can add the DL holiday groups, no problem. :)

Yay for some DLR peeps :) I have holiday pics from both DLR and WDW to scrap, but, I don't have much in the way of specific DLR holiday stuff to use on my pages.

Thanks Anne for adding the DLR holiday groups :flower3:

Since I'll probably still be in the hospital (so sick of talking about it :() could someone please be my sign-up buddy? :grouphug:

wdwmickey said:
Since I'll probably still be in the hospital (so sick of talking about it :() could someone pleas be my sign-up buddy? :grouphug:

I will, Cheryl. Just send me your list when u get a chance.

Yay for some DLR peeps :) I have holiday pics from both DLR and WDW to scrap, but, I don't have much in the way of specific DLR holiday stuff to use on my pages.

Thanks Anne for adding the DLR holiday groups :flower3:

No problem! We have several west coast peeps that want to join in, so hopefully we'll fill them. Good luck with your surgery!!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter